Are you passionate about how companies are transforming through technology? We’re looking for a storytelling pro who can translate how technology such as the cloud, AI and data is impacting healthcare, retail, automotive, manufacturing, financial services and more. This is an exciting SAE position that will work closely with our Microsoft clients and an agency team to create and tell stories across earned outlets and owned channels.
This role is part of a customer and industry storytelling program across our client’s enterprise technology business. The ideal candidate must have an agile mindset, demonstrate excellent writing and verbal communication skills, have strong media relations experience, be a strategic thinker, excel at detailed analysis and project management, and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced work environment. The SAE will have direct client interaction and be responsible for announcements and pitching and landing stories.
- Manage significant cycles of media inquiries as well as proactive relationships with key national media/influencers
- Identify, create, and grow relationships with target media/influencers to appropriately engage, pitch, and build news stories
- Serve as day to day counsel to clients and agency stakeholders, manage high-profile campaigns across diverse teams, providing key and tactical recommendations and anticipating needs
- Develop and lead brainstorming and execution of integrated communications plans aimed at changing perceptions and achieving specific business goals
- Integrate and gather information across teams, clients, and partners as needed for projects
- Lead/partner on projects that demonstrate strategic planning and creative thinking as well as drive news and launches for events
- Contribute to the development and execution of integrated digital/social/broadcast campaigns
- Research and share industry insights, shifts and opportunities in the landscape of corporate citizenship and public affairs.
- Negotiate and manage client expectations and satisfaction; Assure internal and external stakeholders are aligned
- Maintain and grow client relationships by contributing to the development and implementation of communication strategies, executing on projects (leading where appropriate).
- Identifies, follows, and creates new opportunities to grow and diversify current accounts and drive new business efforts including sourcing and gathering audience, industry or competitor market data.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English or a related field is preferred. Or the equivalent knowledge and/or experience
- 3-5 years of experience in integrated communications/PR, preferably in an agency setting and/or within an applicable industry.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with corporate image, issues/crisis management and strategic communications across multiple audience segments.
- Exceptional media relations background with demonstrated capacity of working with global business and policy press to manage story development.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Increased level of analysis and strategic recommendations based on industry knowledge
- High level of initiative; takes accountability for role on projects
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong client relationships
- Has established editor and/or analyst relationships and has proactively placed stories
- Client and business environment: Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist from requirement of handling multiple tasks
- Experience working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations
- Fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.)
- Strong presentation and consulting skills along with the ability to read, write and speak English
- May need to work more than 40 hours per week on occasion
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.
Product Development Engineering Lead Tracking Code 10089 Job Description **This position is only open to internal candidates** PATH is currently recruiting for a Product Development Engineering...
Req ID: 94339 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking...
Senior Consultant, Finance & Economics (ID# 45637) Seattle, WA Category: Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 5+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description At WSP, we are...
Senior Project Manager/Resident Engineer (ID# 45623) Seattle, WA Category: Project Management Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 15+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be a...
Senior Project Administrator, Integrated Portfolio and Financial Management Tracking Code 10061 Job Description PATH is currently recruiting a Senior Project Administrator (PADM) for it’s Enteric...
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek...
Product Development Engineering Lead Tracking Code 10089 Job Description **This position is only...
Req ID: 94339 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Senior Consultant, Finance & Economics (ID# 45637) Seattle, WA Category: Engineering Job...
Senior Project Manager/Resident Engineer (ID# 45623) Seattle, WA Category: Project...
Senior Project Administrator, Integrated Portfolio and Financial Management Tracking...
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and...