The Revenue Management team’s primary focus is maximizing revenue for the Hertz portfolio of brands. Senior Analysts use analytical models, algorithms, and tools to evaluate demand, understand fleet availability, and respond to changes in the pricing environment. They must become experts for their areas of responsibility, providing insight, crafting recommendations, and implementing strategic actions. Additionally, Senior Analysts participate in mentoring, coaching, and training new analysts.
Senior Pricing Analysts focus on competitive data to determine pricing strategies & elasticity as well as proactively develop products and strategies to meet changing consumer and market needs.
Senior Yield Analysts study demand forecasts and optimization outputs, implementing actions to maximize the revenue opportunity across the brand portfolio.
Revenue Management Senior Analysts are at the heart of inter-departmental initiatives to support continued revenue growth and strategic expansions. Senior Analysts should be comfortable working with large data sets, statistical analysis, and visualization techniques. Exposure to key stakeholders and senior management require analysts to be able to utilize quantitative data to present compelling stories tailored to the audience.
- Optimize revenue for geographies, segments, and channels through effective pricing and inventory management.
- Effectively communicate pricing and yield strategies, test results, and concerns to supervisor.
- Identify and notify others of shifts in competitor actions and/or reactions within the marketplace. Ensure each brand’s actions are appropriate and targeted to meet our goals.
- Analyze and summarize data, inform management of areas of opportunity. Actively participate in post-mortem analysis, document appropriately for replication in other markets.
- Build relationships with strategic business partners in fleet, sales, marketing, and operations to advance revenue goals quickly and in coordination with the correct stakeholders.
- Utilize exception reporting and anomaly detection to isolate revenue opportunities and take appropriate actions to correct and capture additional revenue.
- Adopt a leadership role to expand usage of any key learnings to analysts across the division, and even globally.
- Audit optimization output daily. Advise of any demand shifts, anomalies, or potential errors.
- Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent required; preferably in Economics, Statistics, Finance, Marketing/Business Analytics, or Revenue/Hospitality Management. Advanced degree in aforementioned fields of study strongly desired.
- Proficiency in Analytics, including the ability to conduct root cause analysis, identify key issues, and present succinct recommendations
- Ability to make quick decisions, take risks, and own results
- Strong oral and written communication
- Process innovation and development
- 2-5 years previous experience within a complex demand/supply planning environment, revenue management role, or predictive analytics field
- Knowledge of revenue optimization, pricing science, and economic principles
- Excellent computer skills are essential (MS Office suite proficiency)
- Tableau and SQL skills
- Must be willing and able to relocate to Estero, Florida or surrounding areas
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Have you thought about relocating to a warm and sunlit environment, where outdoor activities are year-round and the sandy beaches are always comfortable? Maybe you’re looking for a change of pace,...
Job Description: VCA Coral Animal Hospitallocated in Fort Myers, FL is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our well established team! We are AAHA certified and feline friendly. Each of...
Have you thought about relocating to a warm and sunlit environment, where outdoor activities are...
Job Description: VCA Coral Animal Hospitallocated in Fort Myers, FL is looking for an Associate...