Full Time | Cincinnati, OHIO | 17 days | Deadline: 16 Apr 2021
$80,000 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
- Reviews existing stock and manufacturers' catalogs, manuals and listings to obtain substitute or interchangeable items to supply in lieu of items requisitioned.
- Communicates with customers and vendors to obtain information regarding availability and functionality of non-expandable equipment and supplies.
- Provides guidance to customers on identification of material through research of original equipment manufacturers part catalog for part numbers, descriptions, and size of parts needed.
- Processes applicable catalog update transactions in accordance with current published procedures.
- Periodically, reviews assigned manufacturers code and part numbers for continued validity and takes necessary action to update, delete, or dispose of in accordance with published guidelines.
- Interacts with clinical and administrative customers to ensure issues and needs are identified and either resolved or escalated to supervisors or Inventory Management Specialists as needed.
- Communicates to the lead or supervisor any concerns related to supplies, equipment and procedures, providing information as needed orally or in writing regarding customer or external stakeholder issues, general telephone inquiries and visitor referrals.
- Coordinates drop-off of new or transferred equipment and pick up of turn in equipment; scanner pick up and drop off for annual Electronic Inventory Listing (EIL) inventory; and delivery times and area with contractors and vendors with other VA activities, contractors or manufacturers through personal transactions.
- Reviews numerous computer output listings in the performance of research and identification of supplies as well as prepares system inquires and interpret the responses.
- Receives non-expendable equipment and material into the VA Health Care System and supported catchment area.
- Unpacks/uncrates supplies from shipping cartons and properly scans, bar codes, and stores supplies and material.
- Stores items in accordance with established guidelines, utilizing a computerized inventory system, to ensure integrity of the supplies and material and the data integrity of the inventory management system.
- Distributes items according to established or ad hoc requirements in computerized inventory management system.
- Delivers equipment in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring equipment and material delivered are in operational condition.
- Processes receipt and turn-in transaction to record in the equipment system of record and account for incoming materiel.
- As needed, assists in other functional areas of the Section and performs other duties as assigned.
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
This is not a virtual position.
Financial Disclosure Report:
Senior Inspector (ID# 48372) Cincinnati, OH Category: Inspection Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 7+ Required Education: High School Diploma Job Description Be involved in projects with our...
Siting Specialist (ID# 48138) Cincinnati, OH Category: Environmental Planning Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 3+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in...
Project Inspector Intern - Summer 2021 (ID# 48068) Cincinnati, OH Category: Inspection Job Type: Returning Intern Minimum Experience: - Required Education: Bachelor's Degree In Progress Job...
ERP Admin - Dynamics NAV - Cincinnati, OH - $80k A manufacturing organization is looking for a NAV ERP Administrator to lead help desk, training, and reporting efforts and work with company...
Senior Inspector (ID# 48372) Cincinnati, OH Category: Inspection Job Type: Full Time Minimum...
Siting Specialist (ID# 48138) Cincinnati, OH Category: Environmental Planning Job Type: Full...
Project Inspector Intern - Summer 2021 (ID# 48068) Cincinnati, OH Category: Inspection Job...
ERP Admin - Dynamics NAV - Cincinnati, OH - $80k A manufacturing organization is looking for a...