Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Supervisor Ambulatory Access - Access Center
• Responsible for all aspects of individual Practice Queues, including customer and patient satisfaction, personnel management, quality management, change management, and workforce planning and staff development.
• Responsible for proactively collaborating with Senior Supervisor ,Manager, administrative and practice leadership for their individual Practice Queues on an ongoing basis, to ensure each parties’ needs are met, to troubleshoot issues as needed, and to plan for and address practice changes that impact scheduling processes or call volume.
• Responsible for ensuring that all areas within their individual Practice Queues achieve agreed upon practice specific and CPUP overall performance and service targets. This includes proactively diagnosing root causes when areas are not achieving performance and service targets, defining and implementing action steps to achieve improved performance, and communicating with the Manager, administrative and practice leadership for their individual Practice Queues on an ongoing basis.
• Responsible for proactively communicating with the Manager regarding status of operations, potential issues that may arise, a plan to resolve issues, and leveraging the scheduling expertise in the CPUP Ambulatory Access Center.
• Collaborates with the Senior Management team to ensure staffing needs are met as well as productivity guidelines are followed.
• Prepare reports for Manager on departmental activities, which include staff productivity, Individual queue performance, attendance and behavioral statistics and project updates.
• Coordinates monthly/daily staff departments meetings.
• Responsible for Quality Assurance for designated departments
• Must provide assistance with day to day responsibilities regarding answering incoming patient calls, practice reports, MPM messages and voice mailbox retrievals.
• Comply with all HIPAA and JCAHO regulations
• College degree Preferred
• At least 1+ years relevant work experience with progressive responsibilities in position(s) held with demonstrated leadership and management skills.
• Experience in healthcare / Patient Access preferred
• Must be effective at analyzing and monitoring data to manage individual staff performance and individual queue performance.
• Personnel and Operational management experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Thoughtful and practical approach to problem-solving
• Must be Proficient in all versions of Microsoft office suite.
• Strong commitment to achieving meaningful, positive outcomes
• Experience analyzing and monitoring performance
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Mount Laurel Animal Hospital is looking to hire emergency veterinarians (both experienced and those new to the ER are encouraged to apply) and a third emergency and critical care specialist to...
Req ID: 96102 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking...
NAV Business Analyst - Cherry Hill, NJ - $80K+ Do you want to work in the Manufacturing Industry as a Systems Analyst? One of the top Manufacturers in New Jersey is in search of an experienced...
Managing Signal Engineer (ID# 45645) Philadelphia, PA Category: Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 15+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in...
Art Museum Veterinary Center is passionate about delivering progressive, personalized patient care and exceptional client service, while developing active community relationships. We are currently...
Have you ever thought about teaching? Do you have your bachelor's degree? Would you like a job with family-friendly hours and flexible schedule? Become a Kelly Education Guest Substitute Teacher!...
Mount Laurel Animal Hospital is looking to hire emergency veterinarians (both experienced...
Req ID: 96102 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
NAV Business Analyst - Cherry Hill, NJ - $80K+ Do you want to work in the Manufacturing Industry...
Managing Signal Engineer (ID# 45645) Philadelphia, PA Category: Engineering Job Type: Full...
Art Museum Veterinary Center is passionate about delivering progressive, personalized patient...
Have you ever thought about teaching? Do you have your bachelor's degree? Would you like a job...