The Talent Experience Coordinator (TEC) in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Partner(s) will ensure that the end to end recruiting experience delights our prospects, our new employees and our hiring partners.
The TEC is an integral member of the Talent Acquisition team and provides support and partnership throughout the recruitment process. He or she will be responsible for candidate experience across a number of disciplines and locations and will closely interact with hiring managers/leaders, talent acquisition business partners, and candidates to deliver an exceptional Cengage experience.
- Support and partner with candidates, Talent Acquisition Partner(s) (TAP) and Hiring Managers/Leaders throughout the end to end recruiting processMaintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and career portal by opening and closing requisitions and updating job information as appropriate
- Post and manage job advertisements on internal and external sites in partnership with the TAP
- Coordinate and schedule phone screen meetings through final round meetings ensuring a positive experience for all parties involved
- Develop and disseminate all preparation materials for all participants in the process
- Provide timely interview status updates to Talent Acquisition, hiring teams and candidates meeting all service level agreements
- Ensure candidate feedback mechanisms are in place and complete making the TAP aware of completion
- Create offer letters for review, approval and distribution
- Execute and complete background and reference checks keeping appropriate parties involved in the step and status
- Generate ad-hoc internal reports and respond to data accuracy requests
- Participate in project work focused on delivering efficiencies and innovations to drive the TA operation
- Submit and manage TA invoices/charges
- General administrative work as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- One year of related experience to include internships, ideally in Human Resources or related field
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage time in a face-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to ensure the accuracy of highly detailed and confidential information
- Customer focused and proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency
- Effective Communication skills, both verbally and written
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs; intermediate skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude, able to easily build relationships across multiple functions and business units
US-MA-Cambridge Summary The Recruiting Partner will be responsible for the recruiting and hiring process for Biogen’s US Commercial, Medical and Corporate Functions organization. The Recruiting...
FINANCE Interns must be currently pursuing a BS degree in Accounting or Finance (preferably in their Sophomore - Jr year). Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security...
Summary The Sr. Manager, University Relations (Cambridge, MA or Raleigh, NC) designs and runs Biogen’s US-based summer internship and co-operative education programs, and provides support to the...
As a member of the Boston and Northeast AC Recruiting teams, assist in the development, planning, and execution of all Boston and NE Associate Consultant and Associate Consultant Internship...
07-May-2018 6584BR Practice Area Mgt./Operations Position Summary The BCG GAMMA team creates competitive advantages for organizations by unleashing the power of signals hidden deep within large...
International Subsidiary Banking Associate Relationship Manager : 0000AY56 Description International Subsidiary Banking (“ISB”) provides banking coverage to the subsidiaries of Commercial Banking...
US-MA-Cambridge Summary The Recruiting Partner will be responsible for the recruiting and hiring...
FINANCE Interns must be currently pursuing a BS degree in Accounting or Finance (preferably in...
Summary The Sr. Manager, University Relations (Cambridge, MA or Raleigh, NC) designs and runs...
As a member of the Boston and Northeast AC Recruiting teams, assist in the development,...
07-May-2018 6584BR Practice Area Mgt./Operations Position Summary The BCG GAMMA team creates...
International Subsidiary Banking Associate Relationship...