The Talent Experience Coordinator (TEC) in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Partner(s) will ensure that the end to end recruiting experience delights our prospects, our new employees and our hiring partners.
The TEC is an integral member of the Talent Acquisition team and provides support and partnership throughout the recruitment process. He or she will be responsible for candidate experience across a number of disciplines and locations and will closely interact with hiring managers/leaders, talent acquisition business partners, and candidates to deliver an exceptional Cengage experience.
- Support and partner with candidates, Talent Acquisition Partner(s) (TAP) and Hiring Managers/Leaders throughout the end to end recruiting processMaintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and career portal by opening and closing requisitions and updating job information as appropriate
- Post and manage job advertisements on internal and external sites in partnership with the TAP
- Coordinate and schedule phone screen meetings through final round meetings ensuring a positive experience for all parties involved
- Develop and disseminate all preparation materials for all participants in the process
- Provide timely interview status updates to Talent Acquisition, hiring teams and candidates meeting all service level agreements
- Ensure candidate feedback mechanisms are in place and complete making the TAP aware of completion
- Create offer letters for review, approval and distribution
- Execute and complete background and reference checks keeping appropriate parties involved in the step and status
- Generate ad-hoc internal reports and respond to data accuracy requests
- Participate in project work focused on delivering efficiencies and innovations to drive the TA operation
- Submit and manage TA invoices/charges
- General administrative work as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- One year of related experience to include internships, ideally in Human Resources or related field
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage time in a face-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to ensure the accuracy of highly detailed and confidential information
- Customer focused and proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency
- Effective Communication skills, both verbally and written
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs; intermediate skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude, able to easily build relationships across multiple functions and business units
Founded in 2002, by President William J. Clinton and Ira Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (“CHAI”) is a global health organization committed to strengthening integrated health...
Director, Enterprise Talent Acquisition Programs-86678 Description Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company! Liberty Mutual is in search of a Director of Enterprise...
Senior Clinical Operations Lead (Director Level Role) SUMMARY: -Solves complex problems based on sophisticated analytical thought and complex judgment. -Interprets internal and external business...
Job Description: The Talent Acquisition Operations Business Control team is part of the Talent Acquisition Operations organization. The primary focus of our team is to manage risk associated with...
Clinical Program Director- Clinical Operations GI Therapeutic Area Unit - 1701571 Empowering Our People to Shine Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold...
Marketing Manager Primary Location USA-MA-Boston-Sheraton Boston HotelView on map Posting Date May 31, 2017 Job Number 17000Z03 Job Category Sales and Marketing Brand Sheraton Hotels &...
Founded in 2002, by President William J. Clinton and Ira Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access...
Director, Enterprise Talent Acquisition Programs-86678 Description Advance your career at...
Senior Clinical Operations Lead (Director Level Role) SUMMARY: -Solves complex problems based on...
Job Description: The Talent Acquisition Operations Business Control team is part of the Talent...
Clinical Program Director- Clinical Operations GI Therapeutic Area Unit - 1701571 Empowering Our...
Marketing Manager Primary Location USA-MA-Boston-Sheraton Boston HotelView on map Posting...