The Talent Experience Coordinator (TEC) in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Partner(s) will ensure that the end to end recruiting experience delights our prospects, our new employees and our hiring partners.
The TEC is an integral member of the Talent Acquisition team and provides support and partnership throughout the recruitment process. He or she will be responsible for candidate experience across a number of disciplines and locations and will closely interact with hiring managers/leaders, talent acquisition business partners, and candidates to deliver an exceptional Cengage experience.
- Support and partner with candidates, Talent Acquisition Partner(s) (TAP) and Hiring Managers/Leaders throughout the end to end recruiting processMaintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and career portal by opening and closing requisitions and updating job information as appropriate
- Post and manage job advertisements on internal and external sites in partnership with the TAP
- Coordinate and schedule phone screen meetings through final round meetings ensuring a positive experience for all parties involved
- Develop and disseminate all preparation materials for all participants in the process
- Provide timely interview status updates to Talent Acquisition, hiring teams and candidates meeting all service level agreements
- Ensure candidate feedback mechanisms are in place and complete making the TAP aware of completion
- Create offer letters for review, approval and distribution
- Execute and complete background and reference checks keeping appropriate parties involved in the step and status
- Generate ad-hoc internal reports and respond to data accuracy requests
- Participate in project work focused on delivering efficiencies and innovations to drive the TA operation
- Submit and manage TA invoices/charges
- General administrative work as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- One year of related experience to include internships, ideally in Human Resources or related field
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage time in a face-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to ensure the accuracy of highly detailed and confidential information
- Customer focused and proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency
- Effective Communication skills, both verbally and written
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs; intermediate skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude, able to easily build relationships across multiple functions and business units
Founded in 2002, by President William J. Clinton and Ira C. Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (“CHAI”) is a global health organization committed to saving lives, reducing the...
New England Project Operations Manager (ID# 34654) (New England Project Operations Manager) Boston, MA Category: Operations Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 15 Required...
Position Title: Recruiting Coordinator Position Number: 262325 Location: Boston, MA Desired Skill Set: Customer Service, Human Resources, Recruiting Position Description: “U.S. Citizens and those...
Senior Business Acct Exec , SMB Direct Sales Wilmington, MA Requisition #: 160005 Job Type: Full Time Location: Wilmington, MA Other Locations: Plymouth, MA, South Boston, MA, Manchester,...
Job ID 220802BR Posting Title Clinical Quality Lead Division NIBR Business Unit CFO Country USA Work Location Cambridge, MA Company/Legal Entity NIBRI Functional Area Quality Job Type ...
97520840 Job Description Our client, a Boston-based private investment partnership is currently seeking a highly motivated, strong Generalist to join its Operations team in a broad role...
Founded in 2002, by President William J. Clinton and Ira C. Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access...
New England Project Operations Manager (ID# 34654) (New England Project Operations...
Position Title: Recruiting Coordinator Position Number: 262325 Location: Boston, MA Desired...
Senior Business Acct Exec , SMB Direct Sales Wilmington, MA Requisition #: 160005 Job Type: Full...
Job ID 220802BR Posting Title Clinical Quality Lead Division NIBR Business Unit CFO Country ...
97520840 Job Description Our client, a Boston-based private investment partnership is currently...