At Cengage, we are harnessing the power of tech to build a future where all learners have the tools and confidence to achieve their goals.
As a Cengage employee, you will blaze a new trail to transform the way people learn. Collaborating with the best of the best, you will feel challenged and inspired to do breakthrough work. With the support of our united team, there is no limit to what you can imagine, create and set in motion.
We set the bar higher by bringing our unique talents and point of view to the table every day. We are curious and comfortable with change and are willing to take risks to transform education. Most importantly, with everything we do, we put learning first.
The Talent Experience Coordinator (TEC) in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Partner(s) will ensure that the end to end recruiting experience delights our prospects, our new employees and our hiring partners. The TEC is an integral member of the Talent Acquisition team and provides support and partnership throughout the recruitment process. He or she will be responsible for candidate experience across a number of disciplines and locations and will closely interact with hiring managers/leaders, talent acquisition business partners, and candidates to deliver an exceptional Cengage experience.
- Support and partner with candidates, Talent Acquisition Partner(s) (TAP) and Hiring Managers/Leaders throughout the end to end recruiting process
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and career portal by opening and closing requisitions and updating job information as appropriate
- Post and manage job advertisements on internal and external sites in partnership with the TAP
- Coordinate and schedule phone screen meetings through final round meetings ensuring a positive experience for all parties involved
- Develop and disseminate all preparation materials for all participants in the process
- Provide timely interview status updates to Talent Acquisition, hiring teams and candidates meeting all service level agreements
- Ensure candidate feedback mechanisms are in place and complete making the TAP aware of completion
- Execute and complete background and reference checks keeping appropriate parties involved in the step and status
- Generate ad-hoc internal reports and respond to data accuracy requests
- Participate in project work focused on delivering efficiencies and innovations to drive the TA operation
- Submit and manage TA invoices/charges
- General administrative work as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- One year of related experience to include internships, ideally in Human Resources or related field
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage time in a face-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to ensure the accuracy of highly detailed and confidential information
- Customer focused and proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency
- Effective Communication skills, both verbally and written
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs; intermediate skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude, able to easily build relationships across multiple functions and business units
This Corporate Recruiter position will sit in the Global Human Resources organizations within Global Talent Acquisition. It will provide strategic staffing support for Bank of America's Consumer...
The super organized, action-oriented Sr. Program Manager will lead the recently formalized HR Program Management Office, which is responsible for planning and executing HR programs that span a...
Job Description: Campus Strategy Recruiter Overview The Campus Strategy Recruiter is responsible for developing and executing Bank of America’s marketing and recruitment strategy for 8 lines of...
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Associate provides high-level administrative support to the USAID funded, MSH managed Medicines, Technologies, and Pharmaceutical Services (MTaPS) program. The goal of...
Job Description: Merrill Lynch Wealth Management (MLWM) is comprised of approximately 25,000 employees – including more than 14,700 financial advisors – who provide investment and wealth...
The super organized, action oriented Program Manager will stand up and lead the recently formalized HR PMO, which is responsible for planning and executing HR programs that span a broad spectrum...
This Corporate Recruiter position will sit in the Global Human Resources organizations within...
The super organized, action-oriented Sr. Program Manager will lead the recently formalized HR...
Job Description: Campus Strategy Recruiter Overview The Campus Strategy Recruiter is responsible...
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Associate provides high-level administrative support to the USAID...
Job Description: Merrill Lynch Wealth Management (MLWM) is comprised of approximately 25,000...
The super organized, action oriented Program Manager will stand up and lead the recently...