At Cengage, we are harnessing the power of tech to build a future where all learners have the tools and confidence to achieve their goals.
As a Cengage employee, you will blaze a new trail to transform the way people learn. Collaborating with the best of the best, you will feel challenged and inspired to do breakthrough work. With the support of our united team, there is no limit to what you can imagine, create and set in motion.
We set the bar higher by bringing our unique talents and point of view to the table every day. We are curious and comfortable with change and are willing to take risks to transform education. Most importantly, with everything we do, we put learning first.
The Talent Experience Coordinator (TEC) in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Partner(s) will ensure that the end to end recruiting experience delights our prospects, our new employees and our hiring partners. The TEC is an integral member of the Talent Acquisition team and provides support and partnership throughout the recruitment process. He or she will be responsible for candidate experience across a number of disciplines and locations and will closely interact with hiring managers/leaders, talent acquisition business partners, and candidates to deliver an exceptional Cengage experience.
- Support and partner with candidates, Talent Acquisition Partner(s) (TAP) and Hiring Managers/Leaders throughout the end to end recruiting process
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and career portal by opening and closing requisitions and updating job information as appropriate
- Post and manage job advertisements on internal and external sites in partnership with the TAP
- Coordinate and schedule phone screen meetings through final round meetings ensuring a positive experience for all parties involved
- Develop and disseminate all preparation materials for all participants in the process
- Provide timely interview status updates to Talent Acquisition, hiring teams and candidates meeting all service level agreements
- Ensure candidate feedback mechanisms are in place and complete making the TAP aware of completion
- Execute and complete background and reference checks keeping appropriate parties involved in the step and status
- Generate ad-hoc internal reports and respond to data accuracy requests
- Participate in project work focused on delivering efficiencies and innovations to drive the TA operation
- Submit and manage TA invoices/charges
- General administrative work as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- One year of related experience to include internships, ideally in Human Resources or related field
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage time in a face-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to ensure the accuracy of highly detailed and confidential information
- Customer focused and proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency
- Effective Communication skills, both verbally and written
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs; intermediate skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude, able to easily build relationships across multiple functions and business units
The Head of Business Operations for our Customer Engagement & Support Business Unit (CES) will lead a team responsible for the near term (1 year) and long term (3 year) formulation of strategy for...
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a...
Bachelor's Degree in Business, a technical field or equivalent experience plus a minimum of 2 years related experience is required. CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Department of Defense Secret security...
Company Overview Bain & Company is the management consulting firm that the world’s business leaders come to when they want results. Bain advises clients on strategy, operations, information...
Electrical Engineer II (ID# 43282) Boston, MA Category: Electrical Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 3-5 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in...
LogMeIn’s Business Operations and Strategy team develops and executes the corporate strategy in direct support of the CEO. It works across LogMeIn’s business units and with functional leads to...
The Head of Business Operations for our Customer Engagement & Support Business Unit (CES) will...
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an...
Bachelor's Degree in Business, a technical field or equivalent experience plus a minimum of 2...
Company Overview Bain & Company is the management consulting firm that the world’s business...
Electrical Engineer II (ID# 43282) Boston, MA Category: Electrical Engineering Job Type: Full...
LogMeIn’s Business Operations and Strategy team develops and executes the corporate strategy in...