United States of America
CASNC: FS Kidde Safety 1016 Corporate Park Drive, Mebane, NC, 27302 USA
Summary: The responsibilities of this job include providing assistance to customers concerning Kidde products, orders, availability of products, and shipment of orders, by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for order entry, expediting of orders, and providing order status
- Responsible for providing quality customer service by following up and initiating correspondence via telephone and email
- Responsible for answering incoming calls and assisting customers with product and shipment details
- Responsible for resolving issues related to shipment shortages/overages
- Process debits and credits
- Confirms availability of products when processing orders.
- Work closely with cross-functional groups such as sales, planning, quality, marketing and finance
- Provide tracking information and proof of delivery upon request
- Provide Return Material Authorization Numbers
- Performs other duties or projects as assigned by management.
Safety and Housekeeping Standards Require the Following:
- Is attentive and alert to any potential safety risks.
- Follows all safety procedures.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- High School degree Or GED
- 5 years of demonstrated Customer Service experience in a business setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and Internet.
- Detail and team oriented individual with a commitment to providing first class customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and through written material with upper management, customers, agencies, sales representatives and colleagues; Ability to accurately and appropriately express concepts and information; Ability to follow instructions, either written or verbal.
- Must be able to work variable hours according to department requirements
- Must be able hear and speak to customers via phone and email
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Conduct themselves with honesty, integrity, timeliness in all actions with team members and customers
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have prior experience with JD Edwards ERP System
- Be able to problem solve and make informed business decisions aligned with company objectives
Physical Demands: For an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, he or she must meet the physical demands that are listed below.
- The employee is regularly required to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time, which may cause minor eyestrain or discomfort.
- The employee is occasionally required to lift items up to 10lbs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic...
Dogwood Veterinary Hospital & Pet Resort (dogwoodvethospital.com ) is seeking a full-time associate. We are an AAHA-accredited, progressive, full-service, veterinary facility offering...
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports...
Dogwood Veterinary Hospital & Pet Resort (dogwoodvethospital.com ) is seeking a full-time...