This is an exciting opportunity to join the Cloud Tech Finance team as we continue to propel the business through data-driven forecasts and provide influential insights. This Sr Finance Manager role will report directly to the Director of Finance and will manage a Finance Analyst. You will own and drive the overall consolidated budget (expense and HC) for all of Cloud Tech org, working with the extended Cloud Tech Finance team. In addition, you will also support and own budgets for leaders within the cloud Tech org. In this role you would lead the extended team, drive business perspective into expense management, establish and implement new processes and drive efficiencies. This is a powerful position with the ability to influence management decisions, drive change & best practices, and challenge status quo as Adobe continues to scale for growth.
What you will do:
- Lead the consolidation, reporting in partnering with the Cloud Tech finance team to drive annual/quarterly budgets, in-quarter forecasts, and financial deliverables while ensuring a high level of predictability
- Directly manage a finance analyst in support of delivering the consolidated OpEx/Headcount position & metrics for all finance/accounting cycles
- Be a trusted business partner and collaborate with team in making business decisions and providing financial guidance
- Lead various ad hoc projects to drive continual process improvements, framework enhancements in support of generating meaningful data-driven insights
- Take initiatives to drive consistencies, influence best practices with rest of the team
- Effectively partner with other Business units, Corp FP&A in representing Cloud Tech Finance
What you need to succeed:
- Positive attitude, collaborative, and comfort in a fluid environment that changes as the business evolves
- Strong analytical and accounting skills; Outstanding communication skills; business partnership skills, must understand key business drivers, ability to communicate financial implications/business impact and provide recommendations
- High attention to details with excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge, set objectives, drive to results; team oriented.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential, and experience in Tableau and Anaplan are preferred. SFDC, SAP, TM1 and PowerPoint are a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field; CPA/MBA preferred, but not required
- Minimum 7-10 years of FP&A (or related) experience required
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
The School Since 1851, Notre Dame High School , San Jose has provided an exceptional Catholic college preparatory education for young women in Santa Clara Valley. The quality of education has...
Do you want to change the world? We do, too. The energy market is roughly $4 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 1%. But just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the...
REQUIRED MINIMUM TRAINING, EDUCATION, AND LICENSING: - Any combination equivalent to a Master's degree in education or related field and five (5) years increasingly responsible related...
Date Posted: 5/15/2018 Application Deadline: 5/29/2018 5:00 PM Pacific Employment Type: Part Time Length of Work Year: 12 months/ 241 days/ 6 hours per day. Salary: $23.66 - $28.00 Hourly Number...
**Please see the CTE Coordinator: STEAM Addendum link for specific duties of this position** REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: - Master's Degree in education, assigned...
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES -A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and; -A valid California Adapted Physical Education Credential -Graduate work in Special Education or...
The School Since 1851, Notre Dame High School , San Jose has provided an exceptional Catholic...
Do you want to change the world? We do, too. The energy market is roughly $4 trillion globally,...
REQUIRED MINIMUM TRAINING, EDUCATION, AND LICENSING: - Any combination equivalent to a Master's...
Date Posted: 5/15/2018 Application Deadline: 5/29/2018 5:00 PM Pacific Employment Type: Part...
**Please see the CTE Coordinator: STEAM Addendum link for specific duties of this position**...
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES -A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university...