At Globys, we transform complex telecom operations into a seamless, cloud-based portal experience for carriers and their enterprise customers. The Globys B2B Portal Solution employs a unique approach by integrating the buy, manage, and pay workflows into a single customer experience. As opposed to other portal offerings, which simply integrate the core components via SSO and navigation, the Globys solution allows users to initiate actions directly from the context of the experience. This integrated approach creates new value for both the CSP and customer by automating once manual and costly tasks associated with the business customer lifecycle. Our platform is used by many of the world’s largest telecommunications brands such as T-Mobile, Telstra, TELUS, and Vodafone.
We are growing our team and looking for a Technical Project Manager to be responsible for planning, designing, managing, and implementing all necessary activities to manage the successful execution of multiple large cross functional projects. Typically, these projects will span multiple quarters, require coordination between multiple departments, business units, and external clients, and will be focused on the highest priority initiatives within the company.
As a Technical Project Manager you will:
• Prepare and monitor project plans to determine time frame, funding requirements, project scheduling, and staffing resource allocation to various phases of projects
• Identify, assess, and manage risks to the success of the project
• Serve as the primary day-to-day technical contact for clients, third-party vendors, technology partners, and internal project stakeholders
• Ensure proactive and professional communication regarding project status and priorities with all internal and external project stakeholders
• Monitor adherence to company standards throughout the system life-cycle
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
• 5+ years software project management experience managing full lifecycle Software Development projects
• Familiarity with project planning tools such as MS Project/Excel for devising detailed project plans, project monitoring and progress tracking
• Customer engagement/consulting or professional experience in a B2B scenario with the Project Management or Portfolio Management realm.
• Experience with and preference for iterative Agile processes including Scrum and Kanban
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work flex hours to support bi-coastal/international markets
Required Education & Training:
• BA/BS Degree from a 4-year accredited university and/or relevant work experience
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Healthcare team in Seattle. As a Project Manager, you, in partnership with the Project Architect and Project Designer are responsible for...
As populations grow, so do demands for safe, expedient and cost-effective transportation. AECOM Transportation works with clients around the world to build, modernize and expand transportation...
Do you love telling technology stories to business and tech audiences? Are you energized by working with an amazing team of agency pros? Do you embody a client-first mindset? Then we have the role...
Project Administrator, Market Dynamics Tracking Code 9492 Job Description *Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the...
<< Back to Search Results Installation Program Manager - Supercharger Req. ID: 75380 Office Location: NA-US-WA-Seattle-SoDo Job Shift: Job Type: Employee Description The Role The Supercharger Site...
Discover new opportunities to grow your career as a Covance FSP CRA Looking for CRAs that reside in Seattle, WA that have Oncology experience! Why settle for one thing when you can have...
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Healthcare team in Seattle. As a Project...
As populations grow, so do demands for safe, expedient and cost-effective transportation. AECOM...
Do you love telling technology stories to business and tech audiences? Are you energized...
Project Administrator, Market Dynamics Tracking Code 9492 Job Description *Please include a...
<< Back to Search Results Installation Program Manager - Supercharger Req. ID: 75380 Office...
Discover new opportunities to grow your career as a Covance FSP CRA Looking for CRAs that reside...