DNV GL – Energy's Sustainable Energy Use – PDI group is seeking a Technical Sales Account Manager to support energy efficiency and demand management outreach, conduct energy audits and project inspections. This position is based out of our Phoenix, AZ office.
Tasks May Include
- Conduct outreach activities to promote energy efficiency and demand management opportunities
- Review and verify technical merits of business customer energy efficiency applications, including calculation of energy savings and verification of equipment specifications
- Conduct customer site inspections to verify the installation of energy efficient and demand reduction equipment at Utility commercial and industrial businesses
- Interact with customers to address questions or concerns about the installed equipment or program information
- Conduct facility walk-throughs to identify energy efficiency and demand reduction opportunities
- Conduct program presentations to inform customers of energy service offering
- Project management support
- Database management support
- Weekly, Monthly and annual reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 5 years’ experience in energy efficiency, technical sales, B2B, or construction industry sales
- Minimum 2 years of energy industry experience or relevant coursework required (internships are considered)
- Intermediate level in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required
- An understanding of key application specific analytical tools including but not limited to data filtering, sorting and pivot tables
- Must be able to prioritize and work both independently and as part of a team
- Proactively seeks to identify real customer needs and manages customer expectations accordingly
- A positive, collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written), customer service /phone, organization and grammar skills are essential.
- The ability to work well under pressure in time-critical situations and be productive and self-motivated.
- Willingness and ability to travel, up to 25% of the time
- Reliable transportation required
- Must be able to meet the requirements to drive for company business
- We conduct pre-employment drug and background screening
**Immigration-related benefits (for example, visa sponsorship) are not available for this position**
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL – Energy, with more than 2,300 experts in over 30 countries around the world, is committed to driving the global transition toward a safe, reliable, efficient, and clean energy future. With a heritage of 150 years, we specialize in providing world-class, innovative solutions in the fields of business & technical consultancy, testing, inspections & certification, risk management, and verification.
Consultant, Electrical Engineer (ID# 45608) Tempe, AZ Category: Electrical Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 3+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved...
Senior Consultant, Electrical Engineer (ID# 45607) Tempe, AZ Category: Electrical Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 5+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be...
Position requires appropriate SPED certificate. PAY GRADE: Certified Salary Schedule FLSA STATUS: Exempt POSITION OBJECTIVE: The job of SPED Teacher - Transition Specialist is done for the...
Position requires an Elementary or Secondary certificate with approved area in English as well as a Gifted Endorsement. PAY GRADE: Certified Salary Schedule FLSA STATUS: Exempt POSITION...
This position is Algebra 2 and 3. Position requires a Secondary certificate with approved areas in math/algebra. PAY GRADE: Certified Salary Schedule FLSA STATUS: Exempt POSITION OBJECTIVE: The...
This position requires a Secondary certificate with approved area in biology. PAY GRADE: Certified Salary Schedule FLSA STATUS: Exempt POSITION OBJECTIVE: The job of Teacher (K-12) is done for the...
Consultant, Electrical Engineer (ID# 45608) Tempe, AZ Category: Electrical Engineering Job...
Senior Consultant, Electrical Engineer (ID# 45607) Tempe, AZ Category: Electrical...
Position requires appropriate SPED certificate. PAY GRADE: Certified Salary Schedule FLSA...
Position requires an Elementary or Secondary certificate with approved area in English as well...
This position is Algebra 2 and 3. Position requires a Secondary certificate with approved areas...
This position requires a Secondary certificate with approved area in biology. PAY GRADE:...