Req ID: 97328
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Technical Writer - ADP Writing Experience to join our team in Frankfort, Kentucky (US-KY), United States (US).
We are seeking a skilled Technical Writer with experience writing State and/or Federal Advance Planning Document (ADP), policies/procedures, financial reports, applications, and/or system requirements.
The selected person will:
- Perform technical and detailed writing, editing, and proofreading of required correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents. .
- Develop and maintain federal financial proposals (similar to grants), reports, and planning documents within required timelines.
- Work closely with agency management and project teams to gain an understanding of project and related requirements in order to structure, edit and proofread appropriate document content.
- Organize material and complete writing assignments according to agency standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Utilize a combination of computer and critical thinking skills.
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion is essential.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of recent, relevant work experience.
- 3+ years' experience in the development of documents based on information obtained through requirements gathering.
- 3+ years' experience writing, proofreading, and editing technical documents.
- 5+ years' experience with proven proficiency in Microsoft Product Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
- Prior writing experience of financial request documents and/or justifications in a governmental environment.
- Working knowledge of government regulations as they pertain to the grant proposals and ADP (Advance Planning Document) writing process.
- Prior experience preparing healthcare information technology proposals or working in the healthcare technology environment.
- Prior experience in a procurement environment; or prior experience with eMars, Budgeting, and/or Accounting
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Information gathering and monitoring skills.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Solid judgment and decision-making ability.
- Initiative and adaptability.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Frankfort
Job Segment: Technical Writer, Consulting, Technology