|Technology Architect - US|
|Datawarehouse and ETL , Informatica|
Infosys– MFG – Technology Architect - US – Informatica MDM
Why not join a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions? At Infosys we are dedicated to helping organisations, in over 30 countries, build tomorrow’s enterprise. Whilst we constantly challenge convention, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values.
In the role of Technology Architect, you will apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
· Min 5 years’ experience in technical development, configuration and custom development of Informatica Multi Domain modules.
· Min 6 years’ experience in working on Master Data Management tools like Informatica, IBM etc.
· Should have good understanding of Product, Customer and other MDM domains
· Should have driven few Informatica MDM End-To-End implementations and strong exposure to Data model and hub configurations
· Strong knowledge on Informatica MDM architecture, design, and development skills and should be aware of MDM best practices and development
· Setting up and configuration of Active VOS (BPM) workflows
· Expert knowledge in setting up IDD and web UI for setting up of user interface for authoring of master data, setting up business workflow integration for approval, business rules using user exists, configuration of users, access levels
· Configuration of batch, real time data integration with MDM, Publish the product data to downstream systems
· Hands on knowledge in SIF APIs, Web services SOAP/REST, JMS/MQ
· Working knowledge of UNIX scripting, databases like Oracle, SQL server
· Experience in Manufacturing/Hi-tech domain
· Ability to bring in new solutions and work out new architectural designs/solutions. Mentor and direct the project team through all phases of the project to achieve the proposed solution in all best possible ways
· At least 7 years of experience in software development life cycle.
· At least 5 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
· At least 5 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
· Perform root cause analysis and resolution of issues with reports and data model.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks independently with precise detail and follow-up reporting.
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Informatica certification nice to have
· Experience desired in Informatica Multi Domain MDM (Hub, IDD, Active VOS, Java)
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
· High analytical skills
· A high degree of initiative and flexibility
· High customer orientation
· High quality awareness
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$10.21 billion in annual revenues and 200,000+ employees, is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today.
ETL Informatica Developer - 180007WB . We are Farmers! Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers....
A/V System Administrator 3-IT-18000WIF Preferred Qualifications Oracle is seeking an A/V System Administrator that will assist with the design, build, maintenance and support of the ongoing audio...
Global Health Security Internship Tracking Code 9107 Job Description PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses,...
Function: Technology Location: Seattle Development Center, Seattle, WA US Date posted: 10/18/2018 9:29:36 PM Type: Full-time Permanent / Contract: Regular Job number: 1068394 Potential Referral...
Systems Engineer (JoinOCI-NLSDST)-180016KV Preferred Qualifications Systems Engineer – Oracle Public Cloud, Infrastructure-as-a-Service Cloud Infrastructure Group (Seattle, WA) LOCATION: Seattle,...
senior site reliability engineer, Starbucks Technology - Seattle, WA ( Job Number: 180008263) Location : US-WA-Seattle-Starbucks Support Center Starbucks - Technology Job Summary and Mission If...
ETL Informatica Developer - 180007WB . We are Farmers! Join a team of diverse professionals at...
A/V System Administrator 3-IT-18000WIF Preferred Qualifications Oracle is seeking an A/V System...
Global Health Security Internship Tracking Code 9107 Job Description PATH is a global...
Function: Technology Location: Seattle Development Center, Seattle, WA US Date posted:...
Systems Engineer (JoinOCI-NLSDST)-180016KV Preferred Qualifications Systems Engineer – Oracle...
senior site reliability engineer, Starbucks Technology - Seattle, WA ( Job...