Req ID: 81783
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Test Lead to join our team in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania (US-PA), United States (US).
• Should be able to handle Claims and integrated applications testing with soap ui and web services.
• Direct and lead team from project initiation through delivery of final product.
• Panned and monitored project budget/spending Guidewire projects to completion on time, within scope, and on budget.
• Managed project scope to ensure delivery was compliant to scope commitment.
• Tracked and managed product backlog, burn-down metrics, velocity, and task break-down.
• Addressed problems through risk management and contingency planning
• Handle the tasks of providing accurate and timely estimates for QA (Testing time lines and effort calculation) play an active role in project life cycle, from reviewing requirements through release and post-launch support.
• Guiding & training the team in functional and testing aspects.
• Review of Test cases, Test Data and traceability matrix
• Test execution reporting and Analysis, Defect Review and reporting
• Analyzing the key issues and presenting the same to developer for quick fix.
• Facing client directly and sole accountable for all aspects of project
• Preparation of test summary, after action review and test closure reports.
• Preparation of DSR, WSR & Monthly QA dashboards.
• Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio and manage deployment weekends.
• Manage risks and ensures issues are resolved and audit quality gates are gratified.
• Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
• Communicate stakeholders key project plans, commitments, release dates and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
• Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
• Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
• Produce Deployment and Implementation Plans with Monthly Release Reporting
• Manage event calendar and ensure flow meets and Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
• Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
• Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
• Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
• Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
• Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
• Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors
2+ years - Candidate should have hands on experience on Guidewire Testing.
• -Understanding of P&C Domain within Financial Services
• -Strong experience in testing platform- Test Management, Guidewire Testing, Estimations, Test Planning, Risk Management, Insurance Domain
• -Strong client management and presentation skills
• -Excellent communication and project management skills
• -Prior experience of working in an onsite-offshore model
• -Possess Technical or Domain Certifications
• Nice to Have: UFT
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Consulting, Quality Assurance, Testing, Project Manager, Technology
Entry-Level Civil Engineer (ID# 44068) Philadelphia, PA Category: ENGINEER Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 1-2 years Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in...
Job Id E1980172 Job Title Autononomous Driving Research Engineer -- Control Post Date 01/24/2020 Company - Division Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - Corporate Research & Development Job...
Sales Lead - Conshohocken Apply Share Posted Date: Jan-13-2020 Job ID: 16860 Job Function: Retail Sales City: Conshohocken State: Pennsylvania Store: Conshohocken What's cool about this job Our...
Full-Time Sales Lead - Conshohocken Apply Share Posted Date: Jan-13-2020 Job ID: 16860 Job Function: Retail Sales City: Conshohocken State: Pennsylvania Store: Conshohocken What's cool about this...
Retail Sales Specialist-Conshohocken Apply Share Posted Date: Jan-14-2020 Job ID: 16889 Job Function: Retail Sales City: Conshohocken State: Pennsylvania Store: Conshohocken What's cool about this...
Part-Time Retail Sales Specialist - Conshohocken Apply Share Posted Date: Jan-14-2020 Job ID: 16889 Job Function: Retail Sales City: Conshohocken State: Pennsylvania Store: Conshohocken What's...
Entry-Level Civil Engineer (ID# 44068) Philadelphia, PA Category: ENGINEER Job Type: Full...
Job Id E1980172 Job Title Autononomous Driving Research Engineer -- Control Post...
Sales Lead - Conshohocken Apply Share Posted Date: Jan-13-2020 Job ID: 16860 Job Function:...
Full-Time Sales Lead - Conshohocken Apply Share Posted Date: Jan-13-2020 Job ID: 16860 Job...
Retail Sales Specialist-Conshohocken Apply Share Posted Date: Jan-14-2020 Job ID: 16889 Job...
Part-Time Retail Sales Specialist - Conshohocken Apply Share Posted Date: Jan-14-2020 Job ID:...