Thrivent Financial is a faith-based, not-for-profit financial services organization with approximately 2.6 million members. As the nation's largest fraternal benefit society, we're here solely to help others. We help every day through the financial solutions we offer, the member activities we support, and the resources we provide to the Christian community and nonprofit organizations.
The Central MN Regional Financial Office (RFO) has three full time Internship opportunities available from approximately May–August 2019. These roles are available to current Juniors ONLY that will be Seniors heading into the fall of 2019. These roles (two in our Golden Valley location and one in our Burnsville location) will be an excellent learning opportunity for college students who are seeking to learn more about the financial services industry. In addition, these roles will provide support to the RFO in utilizing social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) for marketing purposes, and serve as a resource to the Sales Leader (Director).
Position Qualifications and Opportunities:
- A strong desire for learning more about the Financial Services Industry (Opportunity to learn more about our products and services, and Thrivent Financial)
- Understanding of social media and how that correlates with an effective marketing plan
- Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), data-base Salesforce, and other related software packages (desired)
- You will be part of weekly team meetings, and overall communication (Opportunity to observe seminars, workshops, client events and participate in volunteer opportunities)
- Exposure to development opportunities – i.e. Salesforce training, Financial Representative (FR) Academy, etc.
- Junior working towards an undergraduate degree in business or finance; minimum GPA of 3.0
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn more about the financial services industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills; strong work ethic, prompt, dependable
- you love collaborating and being part of an energized and successful team
- you have a strong work ethic; prompt, dependable - professional and personal integrity
- you are aligned with Thrivent's unique value and mission
You don’t need to be Christian to join our team. You do need the passion to guide our members on their Wise With Money Journey, equipping them to live more content, confident and generous lives. Thrivent strives to provide an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, sex, genetic information, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal laws. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
As part of the recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the process. Fingerprints will be required as part of FINRA registration process and for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records.
Job Description: Merrill Lynch Market Executive Job Description Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for...
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Norris Square is growing and currently seeking to add a Staffing Coordinator to the Long Term Care Center team. This position will report to the Clinical...
Job Description: THE FADP PROGRAM SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR Our advisor development program is an award-winning program for professionals who wish to build a wealth...
What is the opportunity? As a DevOps Senior Build/Release Engineer with RBC Wealth Management, you will lead the successful and timely deployment of products by building processes and procedures...
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic...
Client Account Executive - (0100945) The Account Executive will work with other account team members in profitably managing and building client’s business. Account Executives are responsible for...
Job Description: Merrill Lynch Market Executive Job Description Merrill Lynch Wealth Management...
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Norris Square is growing and currently seeking to add a Staffing...
Job Description: THE FADP PROGRAM SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR Our advisor...
What is the opportunity? As a DevOps Senior Build/Release Engineer with RBC Wealth Management,...
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports...
Client Account Executive - (0100945) The Account Executive will work with other account team...