To clean and inspect extrusion dies. This role involves correction, maintenance and continuous improvement of all extrusion dies. This position is integral to the success and development of new and existing products produced at the extrusion press
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Clean extrusion dies according to Westech Procedures.
- Assemble extrusion dies after cleaning.
- Clean accessory pieces for extrusion dies.
- Move cleaned extrusion dies to proper storage area.
- Assist with hanging dies as needed.
- Communicate wear and damage of die to supervisor.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment.
- Maintains administrative procedures for the duties of this position
- Promotes a positive Company image at every opportunity
- Comply with all Westech policies and procedures
- Performs any additional responsibilities or tasks as assigned
- This role does not have direct or indirect supervision responsibilities of Westech or contract personnel.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Requires High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with Windows based software (specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Results oriented with the passion, initiative, and drive to achieve
- Effective 2-way communication skills (verbal, written & listening)
- Analytical & detail oriented
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to sustained loud noise (PPE is provided), moving mechanical parts, extremes of temperatures (cold in winter, heat/humidity in summer), and risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, rarely to toxic or caustic chemicals; frequently exposed to outside weather conditions, and vibration.
Job Description Pay: $18 Plus Shift: 2nd- but may vary The ideal candidate is mechanically inclined and enjoys hands-on process development activities; has experience with plastic conversion...
Diesel Technician/Mechanic III – Entry Level( Job Number: 1815107) Description Position Summary: As a Penske Technician III, you play a critical role in helping to keep our customers keep their...
Sales and Operations Management Trainee( Job Number: 1900372) Description Position Summary: Take charge. Think fast. Move forward. As a Sales and Operations Management Trainee in our fast-paced...
15 hours ago | Agribusiness - Commodities and Trading - Maintenance/Repair, AgCareers.com, about 2 hoursFor more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we re one of the world...
Shipping & Receiving Operator - Ethanol Plant-1900117 Description Responsible for unloading raw materials and loading ethanol and distiller’s grain, as well as the movement of trucks and rails...
Position Description: POSITION PURPOSE-Assistant Store Managers in Training are learning the various responsibilities and functions of the following roles: Assistant Store Manager, Operations...
Job Description Pay: $18 Plus Shift: 2nd- but may vary The ideal candidate is mechanically...
Diesel Technician/Mechanic III – Entry Level( Job Number: 1815107) Description Position...
Sales and Operations Management Trainee( Job Number: 1900372) Description Position Summary: Take...
15 hours ago | Agribusiness - Commodities and Trading - Maintenance/Repair, AgCareers.com, about 2 hoursFor more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have...
Shipping & Receiving Operator - Ethanol Plant-1900117 Description Responsible for unloading raw...
Position Description: POSITION PURPOSE-Assistant Store Managers in Training are learning the...