Carrington Capital Management, LLC (CCM) is an alternative asset management firm focused on control-based investing in the US real estate, mortgage and fixed income markets. Through the mortgage loan servicing and property management operating affiliates, CCM is uniquely positioned to offer investment products that benefit from the operational resources and knowledge capital that flow across the Carrington platform. We provide investment strategies where our portfolio management team maintains an identifiable competitive advantage created by the firm's resources, market expertise, and local property market penetration.
Due to our continuous growth, we are looking for a Transaction Management Analyst to join our team in Greenwich, CT.
This role will support the general operations of transaction management, servicer oversight, and loan operations. You will analyze collateral and recommend which pools/loans should be purchased and perform related due diligence. You will also identify, cure and solve collateral deficiencies to perfect the Company’s lien position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze collateral associated with pools being evaluated for purchase and determine whether each loan should be purchased or dropped from pools.
- Participate in due diligence review and acquisition of mortgage loan pools to determine if pools/loans are suitable for purchase.
- Determine suitability of exceptions and changed information from counter parties.
- Cure title deficiencies and work with internal parties, sellers, title agents, and/or former lien holders, their successors or assigns to determine both the correct chain of title and recommend/implement plan for correction.
- Remedy all collateral document deficiencies for loans sales due to us.
- Research, review and reconcile collateral documents.
- Manage collection of all trailing documents.
- Monitor and provide missing documentation for loans sold to various investors.
- Provide updates and reports to management on status of collateral document deficiencies.
- Reconcile custodial reports with internal reporting system.
- Ensure documentation is organized and secure at all times.
- Process daily collateral shipments received.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills to perform multiple tasks within limited time frames
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff, including executive management
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to independently evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions
- Ability to adapt quickly to change without negative impact to performance and/or productivity
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Results oriented in a deadline driven work environment
- Recognize core business issues and their impact on meeting strategic objectives
- Strong working relationships with internal and external customers
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in back office operations strongly preferred.
- Experience in the mortgage industry preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Analytics Project Manager EXL (NASDAQ:EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition...
Company Overview: Castleton Commodities International is a leading commodity trading and investment firm. As a trader, CCI deploys capital on a proprietary basis in the physical and financial...
Posted On: 11/13/2019 Senior Research and Development Associate req13405 Employment Type: Regular Location: GREENWICH,CT Have you ever enjoyed Arnold® , Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A...
Posted On: 11/13/2019 Research and Development Associate req13402 Employment Type: Regular Location: GREENWICH,CT Have you ever enjoyed Arnold® , Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® ...
Do you love books and love helping people? The New York Public Library has been an essential provider of free books, information, ideas and education for all New Yorkers for more than 100 years. ...
Castleton Commodities International, CCI, is hiring someone to join our Enterprise Improvement team in Stamford. The mission of the Enterprise Improvement team is to enable the organization to...
Analytics Project Manager EXL (NASDAQ:EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics...
Company Overview: Castleton Commodities International is a leading commodity trading and...
Posted On: 11/13/2019 Senior Research and Development Associate req13405 Employment Type: ...
Posted On: 11/13/2019 Research and Development Associate req13402 Employment Type: ...
Do you love books and love helping people? The New York Public Library has been an essential...
Castleton Commodities International, CCI, is hiring someone to join our Enterprise Improvement...