Carrington Capital Management, LLC (CCM) is an alternative asset management firm focused on control-based investing in the US real estate, mortgage and fixed income markets. Through the mortgage loan servicing and property management operating affiliates, CCM is uniquely positioned to offer investment products that benefit from the operational resources and knowledge capital that flow across the Carrington platform. We provide investment strategies where our portfolio management team maintains an identifiable competitive advantage created by the firm's resources, market expertise, and local property market penetration.
What We Offer:
• FUN! Including lunches on the company, and team events.
• Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your family.
• Access to several fitness, restaurant, retail (and more!) discounts through our employee portal .
• Customized training programs to help you advance your career .
• Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
• Educational Reimbursement.
Come join our team amazing team in Greenwich!
The Transaction Management Analyst will support the general operations of transaction management, servicer oversight, and loan operations. You will analyze collateral and recommend which pools/loans should be purchased and perform related due diligence. You will also identify, cure and solve collateral deficiencies to perfect the Company’s lien position.
What you'll do:
- Analyze collateral associated with pools being evaluated for purchase and determine whether each loan should be purchased or dropped from pools.
- Participate in due diligence review and acquisition of mortgage loan pools to determine if pools/loans are suitable for purchase.
- Determine suitability of exceptions and changed information from counter parties.
- Cure title deficiencies and work with internal parties, sellers, title agents, and/or former lien holders, their successors or assigns to determine both the correct chain of title and recommend/implement plan for correction.
- Remedy all collateral document deficiencies for loans sales due to us.
- Research, review and reconcile collateral documents.
- Manage collection of all trailing documents.
- Monitor and provide missing documentation for loans sold to various investors.
- Provide updates and reports to management on status of collateral document deficiencies.
- Reconcile custodial reports with internal reporting system.
- Ensure documentation is organized and secure at all times.
- Process daily collateral shipments received.
What you'll need:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience in back office operations strongly preferred.
- Experience in the mortgage industry preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Supervises an organizational unit and directs the activities of a group of employees which includes: plans work schedules, sets deadlines and priorities, keeps employees informed of management...
CADD Operator (ID# 44055) Briarcliff Manor, NY Category: Structural Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 0-2 Required Education: Associate's Degree Job Description Be involved in...
Live Out Nanny - Greenwich CT - G 2.5 & G Newborn A positive, active and creative Nanny is needed for a wonderful family based in Greenwich, Connecticut! This will be a divide and conquer role...
17 hours ago | Agribusiness - Chemical, Pesticide and Fertilizer - Researcher/Research & Development, AgCareers.com, 18 daysAt BASF, we createchemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic successwith environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a moresustainable future...
Responsible for repairs in the boiler plant, both major and minor. These consists of boiler cleaning and inspection; brick and refractory replacement and repair of burner cones, boiler linings;...
This position, located within the James J. Peters VA Medical Center, Bronx, New York, serves as the Administrative Officer of the General Medical Research Program (GMR) performing complex...
Supervises an organizational unit and directs the activities of a group of employees which...
CADD Operator (ID# 44055) Briarcliff Manor, NY Category: Structural Engineering Job Type: Full...
Live Out Nanny - Greenwich CT - G 2.5 & G Newborn A positive, active and creative Nanny is...
17 hours ago | Agribusiness - Chemical, Pesticide and Fertilizer - Researcher/Research & Development, AgCareers.com, 18 daysAt BASF, we createchemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic...
Responsible for repairs in the boiler plant, both major and minor. These consists of boiler...
This position, located within the James J. Peters VA Medical Center, Bronx, New York, serves as...