EO/AA Employer including Vets and Disabled
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered in accordance with legal requirements.
Job Description SummaryResponsible for underwriting new and renewed lines of credit and loans in accordance with Bank and Department policies and procedures. Credit requests may include syndicated and participated loans, real estate, Small Business Administration loans, and nonprofit loans. Active involvement in concept memo review process to assess early viability of requests. Assist in oversight of portfolio credit quality including risk assessment and overall portfolio maintenance.
- Primary responsibility for underwriting and managing the team’s book of business including renewals and requests for increases
- Coordinate renewals for team’s credits (monitoring renewal report).
- Provide feedback for concept memo meetings
- Write up preflights in coordination with Relationship Manager
- Draft prospect/borrower information request list with Relationship Manager
- May complete financial statement spreads as needed
- Assist with ordering 3rd party reports, as necessary (third party reports to include credit reports, background checks, preliminary title, environmental, appraisals, collateral exams, UCC searches and flood determination/notification).
- Review third party reports, as necessary.
- Draft new & renewal credit requests, in coordination with Relationship Manager or Portfolio Manager
- Assists Portfolio Manager / Underwriter with deal structures, as necessary
- Draft CRE addendum
- Review purchase and sale agreements
- Shephard credit quest underwriting through various levels of recommendation and approval
- May review loan documents prior to signing, as needed
- May assist in obtaining insurance information, as needed
- Primary role in closing signing meetings (internal and external) as appropriate
- May assist in coordinating booking documents, as necessary
- Coordinates collection of financials and required tickler items from borrowers.
- Perform site visits
- Coordinate covenant testing and tickler follow up
- May perform covenant tests on the most complex credits, as necessary
- Review and/or draft waivers or forbearance requests and letters prior to issuance
- Draft watch list credit comments for presentation
- Draft Problem Loan Reports and handles adverse rated credits remaining on line
- Assists with post-closing work (tickler setup, merging credit quest records), as necessary
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field or equivalent education preferred
- Ability to read and interpret a variety of financial statements required
- Ability to spread financial statements using Credit Quest
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial credit underwriting or related experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, spelling, grammatical and proofreading abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must possess a positive attitude, good judgment, and the ability to accept responsibility and handle confidential information
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Willingness to assume additional responsibilities/duties/projects as they arise
Mental and Physical Considerations:
- Willing and able to travel occasionally as needed.
- Able to operate a Personal Computer and view information on a monitor for extended periods.
- Must be able to sit for many hours each day.
- Must be able to communicate via telephone and possess dexterity to include filing document, reaching and bending.
- Ability to lift or carry up to 20 pounds
- Ability to speak English and express ideas and have difficult conversation in person and over the telephone
- Ability to listen and comprehend speech.
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions, interpret data and information, read, write and organize information in an orderly manner.
- Normal business office environment.
- Ability to sit in artificial light for extended periods of time
This Position Description may not be limited to the Functions and Requirements as outlined, now or in the future. For example, changes in corporate needs, position demands, or individual performance may result in changes to the Functions or Requirements of this position.
Under general direction, manages financial accounting responsibilities as assigned for the enterprise. Ensures that the financial transactions and statements are prepared in accordance with...
Speech Pathologist Schedule -Part-time Job -Professional Clinical/Allied Health Daily Schedule-8-430 Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period-0 Weekends Required-Occasional Primary...
Brown & Brown of Washington, Inc. Location: Tacoma, WA Job Summary: Brown & Brown is a unique and decentralized publicly traded organization (NYSE: BRO) that has grown to become the sixth largest...
Market Administrator - Cigna Group Insurance - Seattle, WA - (18010094) Description Role Summary Provide administrative support to Cigna Group Insurance (CGI) Sales and Client Management teams...
Tableau Software Careers Home Career Openings Customer Renewals Manager Department: Sales Location(s): Seattle, WA Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand...
Job Description: Relationship bankers (RBs) are located in the financial center and are responsible for assisting and educating customers on self-service banking options (for example, mobile,...
Under general direction, manages financial accounting responsibilities as assigned for the...
Speech Pathologist Schedule -Part-time Job -Professional Clinical/Allied Health Daily...
Brown & Brown of Washington, Inc. Location: Tacoma, WA Job Summary: Brown & Brown is a unique...
Market Administrator - Cigna Group Insurance - Seattle, WA - (18010094) Description Role...
Tableau Software Careers Home Career Openings Customer Renewals...
Job Description: Relationship bankers (RBs) are located in the financial center and are...