The User Experience Architect (UXA) delivers a market-differentiating, best-in-class information architecture for an assigned product work stream. This role requires the UXA to demonstrate a user-centered design focus, and the capability to architect information frameworks that measurably enhance customer-facing digital experiences and achieve our fundamental business objectives of increased shareholder value and customer satisfaction. The UXA is expected to fulfill key customer experience and business objectives by consistently leveraging our existing pattern library to translate given user requirements into a well-thought digital experience that (1) reflects a balanced execution of a defined customer experience strategy (or conceptual design), core business objectives and technical platform considerations; and (2) is articulated through wireframes, interactive prototypes and just enough documentation to effectively communicate the architectural design.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
75% Create user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes and UI documentation. This includes participating in requirements visualizations, design studios, ideation sessions and other participatory design activities typically embodied within a collaborative, iterative UX design environment
15% Maintain strong relationships with product management, development and other critical partners across all phases of the product development lifecycle
10% Provide on-going quality assurance support to ensure the successful implementation of the designed UX
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position reports to Manager, User Experience
No direct reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
B.S. or B.A. in Engineering Psychology, Industrial Design, Computer Science, or other related technology degree
- M.S. or M.A. or otherwise strong academic exposure to the rich body of both theory and practice of Human- Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Usability Engineering, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, or related discipline
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in designing usable, web-based interfaces, acquired while positioned as a UX Architect/Analyst, Usability Engineer, Human Factors Practitioner, Interaction Designer, or Information Architect
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
-Experience working in a collaborative, cross-functional team; consistently demonstrating effective management of shifting priorities, delivering thorough work products, and meeting project deadlines
- Solid background in information visualization, including information architecture, user flow/interaction modeling, node-based and tagged taxonomy development and other information-related frameworks and methodologies
- Detailed-oriented nature, with solid experience developing low to medium-fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes, augmented as necessary with clear annotations of UI control behavior, to hand off to front and back-end development and quality assurance teams
- Solid experience developing, extending and applying detailed user interface specifications, UI pattern libraries, reusable GUI components, content inventories, and design guidelines for ecommerce websites and/or mobile ecommerce applications, delivered in waterfall and/or Agile software development cycles
- Solid experience employing a variety of user-centered iterative design methodologies and objective evaluation techniques (e.g., requirements visualization, participatory design, contextual inquiry, rapid contextual design, etc.)
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, a passion for continuous improvement and an unwavering commitment to excellence and timeliness of solution delivery
- Strong teamwork, and verbal/written communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
FLSA: Exempt DIVISION: Academic PAY GRADE: CIT (1 or 2) DEPARTMENT: Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment Career, Technical & Agricultural Ed SALARY SCHEDULE: Teacher REPORTS TO: ...
Senior Civil Engineer (ID# 45306) Atlanta, GA Category: Civil Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 15+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description At WSP, we are driven by...
Description:As market-leader in healthcare and health insurance, Kaiser Permanente is looking to drive digital innovation and change in a market place that is changing rapidly. This role will...
Dynamics AX Support Analyst - Atlanta, Georgia Role available: Dynamics AX Support Analyst Location: Atlanta, Georgia Our client is a large manufacturing/production firm looking to add a support...
Technical Data Migration Specialist - Dynamics AX - Atlanta - $100k Job Description: This client originated from Europe and is currently expanding their practice through out the east coast. They...
Senior Manager, Legal Entity Accounting HO-Northpark 1000 Abernathy Rd, NE Atlanta, Georgia, 30328 United States WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper...
FLSA: Exempt DIVISION: Academic PAY GRADE: CIT (1 or 2) DEPARTMENT: Curriculum, Instruction &...
Senior Civil Engineer (ID# 45306) Atlanta, GA Category: Civil Engineering Job Type: Full...
Description:As market-leader in healthcare and health insurance, Kaiser Permanente is looking to...
Dynamics AX Support Analyst - Atlanta, Georgia Role available: Dynamics AX Support...
Technical Data Migration Specialist - Dynamics AX - Atlanta - $100k Job Description: This client...
Senior Manager, Legal Entity Accounting HO-Northpark 1000 Abernathy Rd, NE Atlanta, Georgia,...