At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- People’s Choice UX Award for modmed® Kiosk - 2017
- Customer Success Team of the Year by SIIA's Company CODiE - 2017
- South Florida Business Journal Fastest Growing Technology Company - 2016, 2017
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies in America - 2015, 2016, 2017
- Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ - 2015, 2016, 2017
Modernizing Medicine is delivering truly disruptive and transformative products and services that will impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a difference.
Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that maximize office interactions, patient visits, collections and reimbursements.
The role of the User Experience Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life. In this role, you will work on complex design challenges and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use solutions for thousands of medical practices around the country. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of other designers, business analysts, developers, and product managers throughout the design process — from creating wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. You will work with our team to better understand our users’ needs through UX research studies and to help validate our designs.
You may be a great fit for Modernizing Medicine's User Experience Designer position IF...
- You are passionate about User Experience.
- You have a love for technology, are a self-starter, have a strong work ethic and have the ability to work well with others in a team setting.
- Working across teams to understand user needs, business, and feature requirements.
- Developing personas and customer journey maps to inform product design decisions.
- Creating wireframes, mockups, and screen flows.
- Developing prototypes that can be tested by users, or presented to stakeholders and teammates for feedback.
- Analyzing user feedback and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Contributing to the creation and evolution of design principles, guidelines and patterns.
- Collaborating with and inspiring other designers on the team, and keeping up with the design industry evolution including best practices, new trends and tools.
- Communicating best practices for design and reasoning behind UX decisions to key stakeholders.
Skills & Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years of professional interaction design experience spanning web, mobile and/or enterprise application design.
- A bachelor's and/or master’s degree in User Experience, Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Human-Centered Computing (HCC), Cognitive Psychology, or other relevant programs is required.
- A relevant portfolio of work illustrating user-centered design solutions (e.g. personas, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, workflows, design specs, etc.).
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interface design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Proficiency in design tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch and prototyping tools like Invision or Axure.
- Effective communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Experience in healthcare is a plus, but not required.
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Your compensation is a combination of base salary and bonus potential
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!
Position Description: POSITION PURPOSE HDI Sales Consultants (SC) are primarily responsible for selling Home Depot s do-it-for-me services to clients in their homes. Sales Consultants spend the...
Position Description: POSITION PURPOSE HDI Sales Consultants (SC) are primarily responsible for...