Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Join the Kronos Workforce Ready UX team consisting of talented rock star interaction designers and visual designers. We collaborate closely with product managers, software developers, program managers and our customers to bring the next generation cloud workforce and human capital management product to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and delightful. Responsibilities:
• Recruit, screen, and schedule participants matching our personas using our customer/ partner community, social media and other channels
• Plan user research studies by coordinating with interaction designers, engineers, and product stakeholders to support the product design and discovery process
• Moderate user research, including usability studies, site visits, and diary studies.
• Analyze, report, and track the results from research studies and help align product direction to customer goals.
• Create personas and scenarios to inform product and design decisions
• Conduct product/site audits and competitive analysis
• Develop user journey maps to identify areas of user frustration and delight across not just the product but the end-to-end customer experience.
• Develop lean research practices and communicate insights into actionable recommendations that inform execution in a fast-paced, agile, startup-like environment.
• Familiar with UX design methods and able to engage with designers to recommend possible solutions and translate findings into experiences
• Help leverage research and design thinking methodologies
• 3-5 years Professional UX research experience with solid understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods like usability testing, field research, interviewing techniques, gaining insights from product and analytics data etc.
• Ability to create compelling presentations, facilitate sessions, and confidently convey insights through storytelling
• Self-motivated and execution-oriented. Ability to execute at a high level of quality in a fast-paced, complex environment.
• Strong drive to lead projects; Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with customers, designers, business owners as well as developers
• Open, collaborative, team player with a passion for documenting insights and converting them into product designs.
• Familiarity with Google Analytics is a plus.
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Date Posted: 2019-11-18-08:00 Country: United States of America Location: HMA03: ISR Systems - Westford HO 7 Technology Park Drive, Westford, MA, 01886 USA At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to...
DNV GL - Energy North America is seeking a creative and collaborative senior team member with a vision for the future of the energy industry for our Energy Insights team. The successful candidate...
Retail Sales Specialist Apply Share Posted Date: Nov-18-2019 Job ID: 16332 Job Function: Retail Sales City: Reading State: Massachusetts Store: Reading What's cool about this job You will serve on...
Retail Sales Specialist - Reading Apply Share Posted Date: Nov-18-2019 Job ID: 16332 Job Function: Retail Sales City: Reading State: Massachusetts Store: Reading What's cool about this job You...
Kelly Scientific has a new direct hire opportunity for a Cell Line Development Scientist that is ready to join a rapidly expanding Biotech Start-up in Woburn, MA. Day-to-Day Responsibilities: Cell...
Translate Bio is a leading mRNA therapeutics (MRT) company developing a new class of potentially transformative medicines to treat diseases caused by protein or gene dysfunction. Our MRT platform...
Date Posted: 2019-11-18-08:00 Country: United States of America Location: HMA03: ISR Systems -...
DNV GL - Energy North America is seeking a creative and collaborative senior team member with a...
Retail Sales Specialist Apply Share Posted Date: Nov-18-2019 Job ID: 16332 Job Function: Retail...
Retail Sales Specialist - Reading Apply Share Posted Date: Nov-18-2019 Job ID: 16332 Job...
Kelly Scientific has a new direct hire opportunity for a Cell Line Development Scientist that is...
Translate Bio is a leading mRNA therapeutics (MRT) company developing a new class of potentially...