Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Join the Kronos Workforce Ready UX team consisting of talented rock star interaction designers and visual designers. We collaborate closely with product managers, software developers, program managers and our customers to bring the next generation cloud workforce and human capital management product to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and delightful. Responsibilities:
• Recruit, screen, and schedule participants matching our personas using our customer/ partner community, social media and other channels
• Plan user research studies by coordinating with interaction designers, engineers, and product stakeholders to support the product design and discovery process
• Moderate user research, including usability studies, site visits, and diary studies.
• Analyze, report, and track the results from research studies and help align product direction to customer goals.
• Create personas and scenarios to inform product and design decisions
• Conduct product/site audits and competitive analysis
• Develop user journey maps to identify areas of user frustration and delight across not just the product but the end-to-end customer experience.
• Develop lean research practices and communicate insights into actionable recommendations that inform execution in a fast-paced, agile, startup-like environment.
• Familiar with UX design methods and able to engage with designers to recommend possible solutions and translate findings into experiences
• Help leverage research and design thinking methodologies
• 3-5 years Professional UX research experience with solid understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods like usability testing, field research, interviewing techniques, gaining insights from product and analytics data etc.
• Ability to create compelling presentations, facilitate sessions, and confidently convey insights through storytelling
• Self-motivated and execution-oriented. Ability to execute at a high level of quality in a fast-paced, complex environment.
• Strong drive to lead projects; Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with customers, designers, business owners as well as developers
• Open, collaborative, team player with a passion for documenting insights and converting them into product designs.
• Familiarity with Google Analytics is a plus.
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
. Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our...
DNV GL – Energy's Energy Insights group is seeking a Research Analyst to join our team of energy market research and evaluation professionals across the country. This group is dedicated to being...
Arlington Public Schools Arlington, MA 02476 Job Description Updated 7/31/19 Position: School Accountant JOB GOALS: To provide administrative, financial, and operation support to the Chief...
Date Posted: 2019-08-08-07:00 Country: United States of America Location: HMA03: ISR Systems - Westford HO 7 Technology Park Drive, Westford, MA, 01886 USA Collins Aerospace is a leader in...
DNV GL - Energy is seeking an Evaluation Energy Engineer –Entry Level to join our Energy Insights team. The Energy Engineer will perform field data collection, research, analysis and reporting in...
Senior Director, External Manufacturing and Manufacturing & Technical Services (MS&T), VentureLoop, 3 daysTranslate Bio is seeking a Sr Director, External Manufacturing and MS&T who will manage multiple CMC clinical development products and projects with CMOs, as well as the overall Supply Chain...
. Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work...
DNV GL – Energy's Energy Insights group is seeking a Research Analyst to join our team of energy...
Arlington Public Schools Arlington, MA 02476 Job Description Updated 7/31/19 Position: School...
Date Posted: 2019-08-08-07:00 Country: United States of America Location: HMA03: ISR Systems -...
DNV GL - Energy is seeking an Evaluation Energy Engineer –Entry Level to join our Energy...
Senior Director, External Manufacturing and Manufacturing & Technical Services (MS&T), VentureLoop, 3 daysTranslate Bio is seeking a Sr Director, External Manufacturing and MS&T who will manage multiple...