OUR NEXT BIG THING
Could Be Your Thing
The Quicken Loans Family of Companies is obsessed with always finding a better way through the creativity, innovation and transformative thinking of our leaders and team members. We certainly have the desire and ability to adapt to a changing world. And we are known to have changed the world ourselves – from revolutionizing the mortgage banking industry, to creating new technology-driven ventures, to developing life-changing career experiences, to revitalizing the communities in which we live, work and play.
We understand that the type of people we hire have a lot to share. They are transformative thinkers who help us bring about radical change. We give our team members the creative environment, freedom to think and explore, and to advance their new ideas and thoughts. That’s why we created Bullet Time, our signature program for rapid-fire innovation that nurtures “intrapreneurs” among our tech team members.
Here, the Next Big Thing could be your thing.
- Conduct UX research and provide analysis and actionable UX recommendations and artifacts
- Work with product designers to conduct user testing to ensure implemented designs meet user needs
- Collaborate with project teams from conceptualization to implementation
- Design flowcharts, wireframes and prototypes for rapid, iterative user interface definition and improvement
- Help with organization and recruitment needed to conduct user tests
- Participate in end user research and concept development including contextual inquiries, persona and scenario development and ideation sessions
- Write, create and execute surveys, including site intercepts
- Proven track record executing usability studies to evaluate complex problems
- Organized portfolio including, but not limited to, experience in usability findings, usability design documentation (whiteboarding, wireframing and paper prototyping), usability testing documentation and senior executive summaries and presentations
- Experience with UX best practices, strategy and research
- Verbal and written presentation skills to communicate clear, concise findings and actionable recommendations to designers, product owners and executives
- Ability to understand theories and principles of user-centered design
- Working knowledge of tools such as Qualtrics, ForeSee and UserTesting.com
- Ability to work in both Agile and Waterfall development environments
- Ability to work in an open and collaborative environment
Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers who originated a new mortgage, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2016 Servicing based on 7,542 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers with their current mortgage servicer, surveyed in March – April 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Not ready to apply? Click here to create a profile and stay connected with Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies.
Senior UX Designer-18000H7N No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position. Preferred Qualifications ORACLE'S GLOBAL IT TEAM Senior UX Designer This role can be performed either remotely...
Job Opening ID: 00266833 UX Designer (Evergreen) (Open) Job Title: UX Designer Department: IT Country: State/Province: City: Full/Part Time: Full time Shift: Job Description Summary: J.B. Hunt is...
Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity. In the retail business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with...
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're...
The Creative Group in Princeton, New Jersey is actively seeking a hybrid Web Designer and Front End Developer to join our inaugural permalance program (SPS). The hybrid Web Designer and Front End...
Job Title Global HR Content Manager Job Description In This role you have the opportunity to Be responsible for the delivery of processes and solutions in scope towards the People Services...
Senior UX Designer-18000H7N No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position. Preferred...
Job Opening ID: 00266833 UX Designer (Evergreen) (Open) Job Title: UX...
Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity. In the retail business, we move fast. We’re...
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking...
The Creative Group in Princeton, New Jersey is actively seeking a hybrid Web Designer and Front...
Job Title Global HR Content Manager Job Description In This role you have the opportunity to Be...