Transform an Industry. Transform Your Career.
We’re constantly innovating the mortgage industry, so we’re constantly looking for flexible, curious minds that thrive when collaborating to solve complex problems.
And once those problems are solved, they’re ready for whatever’s next.
On the Technology team, when you’re not busy revolutionizing the mortgage industry with the technology that you create, you’ll get personal time each week to work on whatever tech projects you want.
If you’re ready to transform an industry and transform your career, we want to hear from you.
- Conduct UX research and provide analysis and actionable UX recommendations and artifacts
- Work with product designers to conduct user testing to ensure implemented designs meet user needs
- Collaborate with project teams from conceptualization to implementation
- Design flowcharts, wireframes and prototypes for rapid, iterative user interface definition and improvement
- Help with organization and recruitment needed to conduct user tests
- Participate in end user research and concept development including contextual inquiries, persona and scenario development and ideation sessions
- Write, create and execute surveys, including site intercepts
- Proven track record executing usability studies to evaluate complex problems
- Organized portfolio including, but not limited to, experience in usability findings, usability design documentation (whiteboarding, wireframing and paper prototyping), usability testing documentation and senior executive summaries and presentations
- Experience with UX best practices, strategy and research
- Verbal and written presentation skills to communicate clear, concise findings and actionable recommendations to designers, product owners and executives
- Ability to understand theories and principles of user-centered design
- Working knowledge of tools such as Qualtrics, ForeSee and UserTesting.com
- Ability to work in both Agile and Waterfall development environments
- Ability to work in an open and collaborative environment
Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers who originated a new mortgage, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2016 Servicing based on 7,542 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers with their current mortgage servicer, surveyed in March – April 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Not ready to apply? Click here to create a profile and stay connected with Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies.
Dir, User Experience Design( Job Number: 170000CN) Description WEX is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We hire...
The Manager/Sr. Analyst* will be responsible for conducting research with preschoolers and older kids (6-11-year-olds) to provide key insights into our users. The Manager will use research and...
When kids are experiencing content and exploring the world at their pace, on their level and venturing out to discover more, we want them to choose Nickelodeon. When parents are choosing...
The Director/Sr. Manager** of Digital Consumer Insights is responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative research that will inform Nickelodeon’s digital strategy. In addition to...
Primary Purpose Deliver business objectives through the creation of superior digital user experiences for BB&T clients, prospects and associates. Create useful and usable solutions developed...
Primary Purpose Responsible for the sales of high-quality, profitable BB&T mortgage loans. Products include traditional conforming and jumbo mortgage loans, Federal Housing Administration (FHA)...
Dir, User Experience Design( Job Number: 170000CN) Description WEX is a leading and growing...
The Manager/Sr. Analyst* will be responsible for conducting research with preschoolers and older...
When kids are experiencing content and exploring the world at their pace, on their level and...
The Director/Sr. Manager** of Digital Consumer Insights is responsible for conducting...
Primary Purpose Deliver business objectives through the creation of superior digital user...
Primary Purpose Responsible for the sales of high-quality, profitable BB&T mortgage loans....