OUR NEXT BIG THING
Could Be Your Thing
The Quicken Loans Family of Companies is obsessed with always finding a better way through the creativity, innovation and transformative thinking of our leaders and team members. We certainly have the desire and ability to adapt to a changing world. And we are known to have changed the world ourselves – from revolutionizing the mortgage banking industry, to creating new technology-driven ventures, to developing life-changing career experiences, to revitalizing the communities in which we live, work and play.
We understand that the type of people we hire have a lot to share. They are transformative thinkers who help us bring about radical change. We give our team members the creative environment, freedom to think and explore, and to advance their new ideas and thoughts. That’s why we created Bullet Time, our signature program for rapid-fire innovation that nurtures “intrapreneurs” among our tech team members.
Here, the Next Big Thing could be your thing.
- Conduct UX research and provide analysis and actionable UX recommendations and artifacts
- Work with product designers to conduct user testing to ensure implemented designs meet user needs
- Collaborate with project teams from conceptualization to implementation
- Design flowcharts, wireframes and prototypes for rapid, iterative user interface definition and improvement
- Help with organization and recruitment needed to conduct user tests
- Participate in end user research and concept development including contextual inquiries, persona and scenario development and ideation sessions
- Write, create and execute surveys, including site intercepts
- Proven track record executing usability studies to evaluate complex problems
- Organized portfolio including, but not limited to, experience in usability findings, usability design documentation (whiteboarding, wireframing and paper prototyping), usability testing documentation and senior executive summaries and presentations
- Experience with UX best practices, strategy and research
- Verbal and written presentation skills to communicate clear, concise findings and actionable recommendations to designers, product owners and executives
- Ability to understand theories and principles of user-centered design
- Working knowledge of tools such as Qualtrics, ForeSee and UserTesting.com
- Ability to work in both Agile and Waterfall development environments
- Ability to work in an open and collaborative environment
Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers who originated a new mortgage, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2016 Servicing based on 7,542 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers with their current mortgage servicer, surveyed in March – April 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Not ready to apply? Click here to create a profile and stay connected with Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies.
Advisory Services Manager - Customer - Digital - Creative Lead - UNI00AYG United States Today’s companies are experiencing unprecedented digital growth as digital-physical systems, powered by...
Key Responsibilities: Responsible for supporting user research, translating into sitemaps,wireframes and prototypes. You will design the overall functionality foronline experiences across...
Advisory Services Senior Manager - Customer - Digital Practice Creative Director, Ernst and Young, 30 daysAdvisory Services Senior Manager - Customer - Digital Practice Creative Director - UNI00AYH United States Today’s companies are experiencing unprecedented digital growth as digital-physical...
About Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur The Golden Triangle neighbourhood, Kuala Lumpur’s thriving business and financial district, will soon see the opening of the new Four Seasons Hotel and...
The Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, located in Seattle, Washington, is part of a dynamic collaboration among three organizations known nationally and internationally for their patient care and...
1.Participates in the preparation of food items according to guest orders of consistent quality following recipe cards, as well as production, portion, and presentation standards; complete mis en...
Advisory Services Manager - Customer - Digital - Creative Lead - UNI00AYG United States Today’s...
Key Responsibilities: Responsible for supporting user research, translating into...
Advisory Services Senior Manager - Customer - Digital Practice Creative Director, Ernst and Young, 30 daysAdvisory Services Senior Manager - Customer - Digital Practice Creative...
About Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur The Golden Triangle neighbourhood, Kuala Lumpur’s thriving...
The Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, located in Seattle, Washington, is part of a dynamic...
1.Participates in the preparation of food items according to guest orders of consistent quality...