Jones Veterinary Hospital has been serving Andalusia, Alabama since 1974. We are a full-service animal hospital providing veterinary care to dogs, cats, pocket pets, and horses. We welcome both emergency treatment cases as well as pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. On top of that we offer boarding and grooming services. Here at Jones we strive to give the animals of Andalusia the best service possible to ensure they leave happy and healthy after every visit. If you are a passionate and caring team player please apply today!
- Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
- Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
- Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
- Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
- Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.