At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) - Customer Sales and Service World Awards® - 2019
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) - Customer Sales and Service World Awards - 2018
- South Florida Business Journal Fastest Growing Technology Company - 2016 - 2018
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America - 2015 - 2019
- Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ - 2015 - 2017
- Customer Success Team of the Year by SIIA's Company CODiE - 2017
- People’s Choice UX Award for modmed® Kiosk - 2017
Modernizing Medicine is delivering truly disruptive and transformative products and services that will impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a difference. Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that maximize office interactions, patient visits, collections and reimbursements.
As a leading provider of cloud-based, specialty-specific clinical, financial, and operations efficiency solutions, we are scaling our business through strategic expansion of our specialty-specific software solutions and services. Our innovative and collaborative culture fuels our growth and creates rewarding and empowering experiences for our team.
- Do you want to revolutionize the way Healthcare IT is sold and delivered to the private practice physician market?
- Do you love the mix of technology, design, and customer experience?
- Are you a strong motivator that has exceptional program management skills and have no fear of leading by influence?
If so, then Modernizing Medicine has a role for you! We are excited to launch a company wide digital initiative which will be led by the new position of VP, Digital Experience (aka ModMed Sensei - yes, we’re going to have fun with this!).
As our VP of Digital Experience, you will lead the evolution of our customer journey by driving both the market facing customer journey and the internal systems and processes to support that journey. This role requires a breadth of understanding of what it takes to build an optimal end to end digital customer experience; what it looks and feels like and how it complements a SaaS business on medical practices. The role also requires depth on execution of a digital experience, including how data, internal systems and products must be effectively integrated to drive efficient operations that deliver a world class digital customer experience.
In this position, you will work closely with our Executive team and report directly to the President & COO to set the vision and strategy and lead this company wide initiative across organization’s. You will be charged with defining and implementing a digital roadmap that aligns with overall corporate strategy and client needs. The role will be tasked with delivering meaningful innovations and experience improvements each and every quarter. This is an exceptionally high impact opportunity that requires an effective leader with strong program management skills and an ability to mobilize teams and follow through from vision to tangible deliverables.
- Lead the strategic, holistic and future-state definition of our customer experience across the company.
- Set the tone for the role the digital experience will play within our broader growth strategy.
- Manage overall program, platform design, implementation, on-going execution and scope expansion.
- Collaborate across functions and business owners to map and define every aspect of the customer journey from lead to cash including the people, process and technologies that underlie the customer’s experience and their engagement.
- Identify key moments of the experience and then build the next generation experience that digitizes the journey.
- Architect and design internal processes and systems to optimize a digital customer experience.
- Deliver internal efficiency and ROI through automation and integration of systems and processes.
- In enabling an end to end digital experience, work across company functions to identify, test, and deliver self service capabilities that support sales growth, customer satisfaction, and efficiencies.
- Partner with UX and Product teams to ensure digital experience is seamless with product experience.
- Lead the definition, review and reporting of key metrics to derive progress against Corporate KPIs.
- Identify insights that drive actions to improve our customer experience.
- Collaborate with ELT, President/COO and HR on organizational strategy to support digital operations.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years’ digital transformation leadership experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field.
- Strong digital acumen, experience design, and business transformation experience across multiple functional teams.
- Proven passion for the design and implementation of a digital customer journey.
- Demonstrated understanding of integration from front-end interfaces down to back-end systems.
- Experience with enterprise IT solutions, such as salesforce.com, Netsuite, Zuora, marketing automation solutions, data warehousing and analytics, adobe experience manager, etc.
- Demonstrated success creating future state process mapping, end-to-end project planning, customer journey mapping, design thinking, client research, communications, negotiations, problem solving and consultative thinking.
- SaaS based digital experience highly preferred.
- Six Sigma or similar process improvement methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in partnering, leading and managing teams and organizations through digital change.
- Engaging, collaborative and determined leadership to ensure a positive digital experience for our clients and team members.
- Possess a deep curiosity about customer needs with a distinct ability to uncover and understand customer pain points, define solutions to those pain points, and then bring those solutions to life.
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to establish priorities for multiple work-streams in collaboration with colleagues and business leaders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact across all levels of an organization.
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently with limited guidance and direction.
- Ability to distill insights into the right product/process solution.
- Strong analytical skills and a proven process of data-validated, hypothesis-driven, experiment-tested decisions.
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Your compensation is a combination of base salary and bonus potential
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!
Location: Pembroke Pines - Florida - USA Apply > Description Kronos is looking for a passionate developer with Enterprise Java application experience to join our team in our Pembroke Pines,...
I have an amazing opportunity for an accounting clerk in Boca Raton with one of our top clients! This position is part-time 20-30 hours per week on a temporary to permanent basis. This client is...
Location: Pembroke Pines - Florida - USA Apply > Description Kronos is looking for a passionate...
I have an amazing opportunity for an accounting clerk in Boca Raton with one of our top clients!...