Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. We offer performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, and goal setting in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement. We’ve grown rapidly to serve over 1,000 customers globally, including brands like Slack, WeWork, Reddit, Glossier, and Asana.
We’re thrilled to be looking for our first VP of Customer Experience. This is an exciting opportunity to design the entire post-sales lifecycle for our customers, building on a strong foundation while guiding the company through this phase of rapid growth.
We are on the search for a visionary leader who is deeply passionate about building and leading high performing teams, delighting customers, driving process and engagement, and partnering cross-functionally to help us stay ahead. At Lattice, service is a core strategic differentiator, and we’re in the fortunate position of having a talented and engaged CX team, as well as outstanding CSAT and NPS results. Our hope is to bring on a leader who can help us rise to the next level as we quickly scale.
- Set the long-term vision for CX by analyzing the current state, assessing where we have opportunities to improve, and innovating to optimize for the customer experience.
- Recruit, retain and scale a world-class team. Defining clear roles and responsibilities, and build playbooks that run at scale. At the same time, work to foster an environment that encourages autonomy, accountability and innovation.
- Own all aspects of the customer life-cycle (i.e. implementations, QBRs, renewals, upsells, and support.)
- Manage all operational components of the organization including forecasting and resource management.
- Drive outcomes by using qualitative and quantitative data to inform strategy and drive revenue
- Work alongside key internal stakeholders to understand the services and processes that will result in customers’ long term happiness and turns them into advocates of our products and services
- Stay close enough to customers so as to remain a powerful and insightful voice of the customer to the product team and broader organization.
Qualifications & Skills
- There’s no such thing as a perfect candidate. We expect our VP of CX to possess some combination of the following:
- Proven track record leading high-performing CX teams (including managing people managers) with proven leadership, team management, and coaching skills
- Operationally excellent, with experience owning a departmental budget and driving revenue of a large installed base
- Able to set a vision, execute on a strategy, and roll up their sleeves and get in the weeds when necessary
- Able to attract and develop talent at every level of the CX organization
- Track record of building strong relationships with internal and external business leaders
- 10+ years in customer facing roles and 5+ years in B2B SaaS strongly preferred
- The opportunity to join a very fast growing company built by an ambitious team that’s passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves coming to work every day. (That’s not rhetoric, we really mean it.)
- A culture that supports and promotes professional growth and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located FiDi office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Other fun perks like continuous learning reimbursements, office snacks & team trips
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Ref#: 35076 CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive Job Type: Full-Time Staff Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US About Us: CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and...
Department: Sales & Account Location: US - San Francisco Posted: October 15, 2019 About Us MediaMath created the first software for real-time media buying in 2007 and today works with over...
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to...
Job Description: As a principal designer for Digital + Physical you will Create, implement, manage, and evangelize strategic initiatives across the tools and services within the financial center...
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our products and seek...
Ref#: 35329 CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive Job Type: Full-Time Staff Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US About Us: CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and...
Ref#: 35076 CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive Job Type: Full-Time Staff Job Location: San...
Department: Sales & Account Location: US - San Francisco Posted: October 15, 2019 About...
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where...
Job Description: As a principal designer for Digital + Physical you will Create, implement,...
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and...
Ref#: 35329 CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive Job Type: Full-Time Staff Job Location: San...