United States of America
PW103: Columbus GA 8801 Macon Road, PO Box 9903, Columbus, GA, 31908 USA
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivations to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you fascinated by the way the people learn and grow? Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you! We have a rare opportunity for a talented Production Control to be based in Columbus, Ga.
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team you’ll help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow’s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world’s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees’ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody’s opinion, driving innovation.
The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered
A team member at this level is expected to comply with all training and procedures to include inventory control, proper handling of material, recording and inspection of engine parts to ensure 100% parts and associated paperwork accountability. In addition, the incumbent will provide efficient receiving turn time to meet production goals and engine delivery schedules. This position requires technical aptitude and an ability to follow work instructions. Comply with all environmental, health, and safety requirement
- You will receive-in inspection functions of material and non-product.
- You will comply with all training required, including warehouse procedures in receiving, receive-in inspection and materials handling procedures.
- You will work with the Materials organization to troubleshoot materials issues.
- Maintain CEC and customer warehouse locations to ensure parts accuracy and accountability.
- Assign in-coming nonconforming parts and non-product items to the appropriate warehouse location to ensure quality requirements are met.
- You will perform and assist in warehouse and engine logistics.
- Demonstrate commitment to the EH&S and continuous improvement programs by complying with all policies and procedures, completing all required training and supporting all applicable committee activities.
- Positive Relationships
- You will perform all tasks at the highest level of safety awareness
Education / Certifications
- High school graduate or GED
- High school graduate or GED
- U.S. Citizenship required due to government contracts
- Minimum of 6mo. warehouse operations or materials management experience or technical training, military training experience, or completion of Certified Manufacturing Specialist Program
- Experience with SAP preferred Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Craft clear communication
- Analytical Skills
- Creative troubleshooting skills
- Possess excellent judgement and professional maturity
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and quality procedures
- Possess exceptional people and interpersonal skills.
Do you wish you could put your technical expertise to better use? If you are ready for a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do which is what cultivates our success in the Aerospace Industry.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Description For more information please feel free to e-mail email@example.com. Kelly Educational Staffing is pleased to announce our partnership with Russell County School...
Job Description For more information please feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Kelly...