Olive Branch, MS US
Transportation & Warehousing
ABOUT US (AND OUR EXCITING FUTURE)
Menasha Corporation is all about possibilities. Our two businesses, Menasha Packaging and ORBIS Corporation, are leaders in their industries, providing corrugated and plastic packaging products and related services to major global companies.
Our employees make the difference, proving that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into success. Working at Menasha Corporation means that your insights provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to make things happen and are passionate about what you do, you’re going to want to be here.
Join us and become part of the power behind possible.
1st Shift About The Opportunity
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for processing all materials through the sorting and cleaning standard operating procedures. This position ensures all materials leaving the facility are in an acceptable condition and meet the customer specifications. This position also has general material handling duties using a forklift.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Loading and unloading incoming/outgoing trailers
- Stage incoming product for processing
- Perform product processing per documented work instructions
- Accurate completion of all paperwork
- Ensures all efforts meet the quality requirements of the customer
- Inspect product and prep for shipment
- Maintain safe and clean work areas throughout the warehouse
- Inform Service Center Manager when outside maintenance is required on forklifts
- Other duties as assigned by Warehouse Lead or Service Center Manager
Education / Certifications
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Other Certifications Required Or Desired
- Must pass company training programs to perform daily tasks
- Must pass quality audits on materials processed
Skills & Experience
Work Experience Required
- 1-3 years of related working experience in a distribution or warehouse environment
- Prior experience operating a forklift
Knowledge, Skills, Or Abilities Desired
- Basic level of mechanical skills
- Must be able to read/comprehend written and oral instructions in English; read and comprehend safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and product recipes/material identifications
- Must have mathematical skill to add, subtract, multiply and divide and the ability to perform these operations using units of eight measurement, volume, and distance
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English one-on-one and in small group situations
- Must have ability to reason and address problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and use foot/feet to operate machine. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. Must have manual dexterity sufficient to operate a wide variety of small hand tools, scales, spatula, barrel cart, hand trucks, fork lift, utility knife, and mixer/blender machinery and computer equipment.
- Work Environment: Warehouse environment
- Strength Guidelines: The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds.
- Vision/Hearing Requirements: Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- •Qualified applicants must have successfully completed a temporary assignment with ORBIS.
About ORBIS Corporation ORBIS Corporation is the market leader in the returnable packaging industry. Our reusable plastic pallets, totes, interior protective packaging and bulk container systems are used by major, global consumer, industrial and automotive companies. We also provide tracking, retrieving, cleaning and inventory management services that help world-class companies increase the speed and effectiveness of their reusable packaging program. Recognized for driving supply chain sustainability, our focus is to help customers move their product faster, safer and more cost-effectively using our proven solutions. ORBIS Corporation employs approximately 1900 employees and is comprised of a portfolio of businesses that includes 10 North American manufacturing facilities and multiple industrial services centers across North America and Europe, each with multiple sites.
As an operating company of Menasha Corporation, we celebrate over 167 years of unwavering dedication to a sustainable business strategy that focuses on keeping pace with change and market trends. Menasha Corporation is a privately held company comprised of two subsidiaries: ORBIS Corporation and Menasha Packaging Company. As one of America’s oldest family-owned manufacturing companies, Menasha Corporation employs over 5,000 in over 100 facilities in North America and Europe.
View our two-minute video that shares a quick glimpse about Menasha Corporation and our exciting future at http://www.brainshark.com/menasha/vu?pi=zH2zyKNEkz7PLVz0 .
Visit our careers site at http://careers.menasha.socialsourcingnetwork.com/ to learn more about working at Menasha and to stay connected to future job opportunities.
For more information about ORBIS Corporation, please visit www.orbiscorporation.com .
ORBIS Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. ORBIS Corporation shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans. As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer, we request priority referrals of qualified protected veterans, qualified individuals with disabilities, qualified minority candidates, and qualified female candidates for job openings at ORBIS Corporation.
Req ID: 83873 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s...
20 hours ago | Agribusiness - Chemical, Pesticide and Fertilizer - Nutritionist/Formulator, AgCareers.com, 7 daysAt BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future...
Quality Control Inspector Memphis, TN $16.50/HR ?1st Shift Our client is seeking a QC Inspector for an opportunity in Memphis, TN. those with 2-5 years recent QC Inspection experience is highly...
16 days ago | Agribusiness - Plant & Soil Sciences, Seed and Biotechnology - Business Development/Strategic Management, AgCareers.com, 24 daysZoetis is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on 65 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines,...
30+ days ago | Agribusiness - Equipment, Manufacturing and Technical - Maintenance/Repair, AgCareers.com, 11 daysFor more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the...
Description The Warehouse Operator position for Victory Packaging is responsible for all phases of assembling materials for customer orders, receiving new and returned product, and maintaining...
Req ID: 83873 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is...
20 hours ago | Agribusiness - Chemical, Pesticide and Fertilizer - Nutritionist/Formulator, AgCareers.com, 7 daysAt BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success...
Quality Control Inspector Memphis, TN $16.50/HR ?1st Shift Our client is seeking a QC Inspector...
16 days ago | Agribusiness - Plant & Soil Sciences, Seed and Biotechnology - Business Development/Strategic Management, AgCareers.com, 24 daysZoetis is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses...
30+ days ago | Agribusiness - Equipment, Manufacturing and Technical - Maintenance/Repair, AgCareers.com, 11 daysFor more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have...
Description The Warehouse Operator position for Victory Packaging is responsible for all phases...