Vacaville, CA US
Transportation & Warehousing
ABOUT US (AND OUR EXCITING FUTURE)
Menasha Corporation is all about possibilities. Our two businesses, Menasha Packaging and ORBIS Corporation, are leaders in their industries, providing corrugated and plastic packaging products and related services to major global companies.
Our employees make the difference, proving that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into success. Working at Menasha Corporation means that your insights provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to make things happen and are passionate about what you do, you’re going to want to be here.
Join us and become part of the power behind possible.
1st Shift About The Opportunity
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for processing all materials through the sorting and cleaning standard operating procedures. This position ensures all materials leaving the facility are in an acceptable condition and meet the customer specifications. This position also has general material handling duties using a forklift.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Loading and unloading incoming/outgoing trailers
- Stage incoming product for processing
- Perform product processing per documented work instructions
- Accurate completion of all paperwork
- Ensures all efforts meet the quality requirements of the customer
- Inspect product and prep for shipment
- Maintain safe and clean work areas throughout the warehouse
- Inform Service Center Manager when outside maintenance is required on forklifts
- Other duties as assigned by Warehouse Lead or Service Center Manager
Education / Certifications
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Other Certifications Required Or Desired
- Must pass company training programs to perform daily tasks
- Must pass quality audits on materials processed
Skills & Experience
Work Experience Required
- 1-3 years of related working experience in a distribution or warehouse environment
- Prior experience operating a forklift
Knowledge, Skills, Or Abilities Desired
- Basic level of mechanical skills
- Must be able to read/comprehend written and oral instructions in English; read and comprehend safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and product recipes/material identifications
- Must have mathematical skill to add, subtract, multiply and divide and the ability to perform these operations using units of eight measurement, volume, and distance
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English one-on-one and in small group situations
- Must have ability to reason and address problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and use foot/feet to operate machine. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. Must have manual dexterity sufficient to operate a wide variety of small hand tools, scales, spatula, barrel cart, hand trucks, fork lift, utility knife, and mixer/blender machinery and computer equipment.
- Work Environment: Warehouse environment
- Strength Guidelines: The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds.
- Vision/Hearing Requirements: Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- •Qualified applicants must have successfully completed a temporary assignment with ORBIS.
About ORBIS Corporation ORBIS Corporation is the market leader in the returnable packaging industry. Our reusable plastic pallets, totes, interior protective packaging and bulk container systems are used by major, global consumer, industrial and automotive companies. We also provide tracking, retrieving, cleaning and inventory management services that help world-class companies increase the speed and effectiveness of their reusable packaging program. Recognized for driving supply chain sustainability, our focus is to help customers move their product faster, safer and more cost-effectively using our proven solutions. ORBIS Corporation employs approximately 1900 employees and is comprised of a portfolio of businesses that includes 10 North American manufacturing facilities and multiple industrial services centers across North America and Europe, each with multiple sites.
As an operating company of Menasha Corporation, we celebrate over 167 years of unwavering dedication to a sustainable business strategy that focuses on keeping pace with change and market trends. Menasha Corporation is a privately held company comprised of two subsidiaries: ORBIS Corporation and Menasha Packaging Company. As one of America’s oldest family-owned manufacturing companies, Menasha Corporation employs over 5,000 in over 100 facilities in North America and Europe.
View our two-minute video that shares a quick glimpse about Menasha Corporation and our exciting future at http://www.brainshark.com/menasha/vu?pi=zH2zyKNEkz7PLVz0 .
Visit our careers site at http://careers.menasha.socialsourcingnetwork.com/ to learn more about working at Menasha and to stay connected to future job opportunities.
For more information about ORBIS Corporation, please visit www.orbiscorporation.com .
ORBIS Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. ORBIS Corporation shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans. As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer, we request priority referrals of qualified protected veterans, qualified individuals with disabilities, qualified minority candidates, and qualified female candidates for job openings at ORBIS Corporation.
NAV/BC Analyst- Fairfield, CA- $120k The Company recently implemented Microsoft Dynamics Business Central ("BC"). The Analyst will provide support, training, and troubleshooting for the Company's...
NAV/BC Analyst- Fairfield, CA- $120k The company recently implemented Microsoft Dynamics Business Central ("BC"). The Analyst will provide support, training, and troubleshooting for the Company's...
Solano-Napa Pet Emergency Clinic (SPEC), located in Fairfield, CA, is seeking a Relief Emergency veterinarian to join our team. We are a well-equipped hospital located near San Francisco, Napa...
Dynamics NAV Business Analyst - Greater San Francisco A growing end-user in the greater San Francisco area is looking for a NAV Business Analyst to bring on-board as their functional NAV...
Dynamics NAV Systems Analyst - Greater San Francisco Area A growing end-user in the San Francisco area is looking for a NAV Systems Analyst to bring on-board as their functional NAV subject-matter...
NAV/BC Analyst- Fairfield, CA- $120k The Company recently implemented Microsoft Dynamics...
NAV/BC Analyst- Fairfield, CA- $120k The company recently implemented Microsoft Dynamics...
Solano-Napa Pet Emergency Clinic (SPEC), located in Fairfield, CA, is seeking a Relief...
Dynamics NAV Business Analyst - Greater San Francisco A growing end-user in the greater San...
Dynamics NAV Systems Analyst - Greater San Francisco Area A growing end-user in the San...