Posted On: 09/06/2019
Employment Type: Regular
Top Reasons to Work for Bimbo Bakeries USA as a Warehouse Associate:
- Competitive pay starting at $15.00 per hour
- Medical/dental and vision available with low premiums
- 401K eligibility
- PTO and paid holidays
- BBU specific wellness and discount programs available to take advantage of
Warehouse Associate Position Summary:
This position is accountable for the proper count and verification of all incoming/outgoing product loads on route vehicles.
Warehouse Associate Key Position Responsibilities:
- Maintains and encourages a clean, safe, and secure working environment by following all safety rules and procedures
- Monitors product quality according to BBU standards
- Notifies local leadership about issues with overages/shortages or product quality
- Works cooperatively with co-workers
- Accountable for the proper count and verification of all incoming and outgoing product loads and returns
- Breaks down and arranges product for efficient loading and operations
- Daily processing of required paperwork, including inputting any adjustments/ shorts/overages, and verifying loads to account for all products, utilizing computer applications
- Responsible for communicating with local sales leadership regarding daily activities
- Operates forklift and/or other powered industrial trucks, if applicable
- Operates a DOT regulated route truck, if applicable
- Other duties as assigned
Schedule Hiring for:
- Days: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- Shift: Approximate start time 8:00 am
Ideal Qualifications for the Warehouse Associate are:
- High School Diploma/GED preferred but not required
- A combination of education, training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted
- Must have 0-1 years of shipping or warehouse experience
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs. overhead
- Must be able to push/pull a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must possess basic math and computer skills
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, climb, lift, etc.
- Must be able to follow written instructions in English
- Must be at least 18 years of age
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold® , Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee® , Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (“BBUSA”) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
Emergency hospital looking for people who want a great lifestyle while practicing great medicine. We are a new emergency hospital open in Missoula, Montana. Our mission is to provide quality...
Come live and work in your mountain paradise! Pruyn Veterinary Hospital, located in beautiful Missoula, MT, is a busy, full-service, small animal hospital focused on practicing great medicine and...
Emergency hospital looking for people who want a great lifestyle while practicing great...
Come live and work in your mountain paradise! Pruyn Veterinary Hospital, located in beautiful...