Posted On: 08/14/2019
Employment Type: Regular
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold® , Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee® , Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of 20,000 associates nationwide !
The Warehouse Associate accurately distributes product to routes, loading and unloading trailers and verifying load(s) prior to distributing product. Follows all safety procedures as set forth by the Company.
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA
- Great starting pay: 13.14/hour!
- Excellent benefits package
- Growing organization & increased demand for products
Warehouse Associate Key Job Responsibilities
- Unload trailer and verify load prior to distributing product.
- Accurately distribute product to pre-determined routes.
- Report overages and shortages to Head Shipper.
- Be aware of and follow all safety procedures as set forth by the company.
- Be qualified to cover for Head Shipper in case of illness or vacation.
- Manually select a wide variety of products for 250 routes
- Work in a fast pace environment with a high focus on safety and customer service
- Close interaction and work within a team environment
- Power Equipment license is not necessary
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Education or equivalent preferred
- Experience: 1-3 Years of relevant shipping experience preferred.
- Strong reading, math and people skills
- Must be well organized and computer literate
- Be able to lift 20 lbs over head to a height of 92 inches
Internal Title: Loader Unloader I
Keywords: Shipper, Receiver, Warehouse Worker, General Labor, Unloader, Material Handler
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.