$15.62 / Hour
Sunday - Thursday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
10901 38th St. Kenosha, WI 53144
Benefits after 30 days!
Experience a world where hard work and great pay create a place where you can learn by doing, meet new challenges, work alongside some of the greatest team members around, and have a little fun along the way.
Our automated distribution centers hire some of the best athletes in the business.
Here's a first-hand look at what it's like to be a selector inside of our automated distribution center:
Our Custodians maintain the buildings to ensure clean, organized operations. Our Custodians have a very important role because they:
- Maintain our facility to meet AIB and other food safety standards
- Sweep, mop, scrub and vacuums hallways, stairs and office space within the distribution center while working in extreme temperatures (-25F to 100F)
- Empty trash and garbage containers and clean snow and debris from walkways
- Mow lawn, trim shrubbery and cultivate flower
- Operate power industrial vehicle (PIV), vacuum cleaner, lawn mower, gardening tools and other various types of equipment
- Must have basic computer skills utilizing windows based software.
Like any job, there are some requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age or older (required)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
- We have frozen products – your ability to work in extreme cold (-25F!) or hot (100F) conditions is required while you’re here
- And you'll hustle --- this is a fast paced, physically demanding environment requiring constant walking, going up/down stairs and platforms, handling product, and lifting up to 100 pounds!
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English (to read labels, pick lists, scanners, signage, company website information related to benefits, updates, complete paperwork and follow verbal instructions).
- Successfully pass our drug screen and background check requirements (criminal background check, yes – we do not check your credit score)
- Valid email so we can follow up with you and let you know what’s happening next in the process
- Must be able to work holidays and overtime as required -- holidays are very important to our restaurant customers!
Find out more about our values, culture, and benefits at gfs.com/careers
Be part of it!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Project Administrator (Equipment)-Trane - (1904637) Description At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating...
Our story began with a passionate idea that we could change the world.... And to be honest, we’ve never stopped believing that... In 1986 it was a simple concept that microbiology teamed with...
POSITION PURPOSE: The Warehouse Administrator will work in Invoicing, Batching, and/or Returns Invoicing - Responsible for various Data entry; ensuring Drivers Invoices are accurate and ready for...
Manager, Project Management-ESK003354 About Us Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label,...
Maintenance Mechanic-19002973 Description POSITION SUMMARY: This position actively troubleshoots, diagnoses, and performs preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance activities on...
Regional Sales Manager – Midwest (Industrial)-IND000866 About Us Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers...
Project Administrator (Equipment)-Trane - (1904637) Description At Ingersoll Rand we're...
Our story began with a passionate idea that we could change the world.... And to be honest,...
POSITION PURPOSE: The Warehouse Administrator will work in Invoicing, Batching, and/or...
Manager, Project Management-ESK003354 About Us Esko is the worldwide market leader with software...
Maintenance Mechanic-19002973 Description POSITION SUMMARY: This position actively...
Regional Sales Manager – Midwest (Industrial)-IND000866 About Us Pall Corporation is a global...