Warehouse Operation – Nutrien Ag Solutions (Porterville, CA, USA)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
Reports directly to the Operations Supervisor, is responsible for the pulling, loading, shipping, receiving and inventory of all chemicals and fertilizer in warehouse. Accuracy is of high importance.
What you will do:
- Compliance with all Safety, Environmental and Operating Standards
- Pulling orders using pick sheets or other documents accurately and on time.
- Loading and unloading trucks by forklift and or pallet jack.
- Receiving and Stocking products into the proper warehouse location.
- Inventory cycle counts as requested by supervisor or inventory control.
- Keeping the warehouse and working areas clean.
- Other duties as assigned
What you will bring:
- Self-starter, with a strong work ethic and proven track record of delivering on commitments
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong Customer service skills
- Reliable transportation
- Class C Driver’s License
- Driving Record must be clean
- Must be dependable, reliable, and competent to handle equipment safely.
- Must pass pre-employment drug and background screen
- Must be able to life a minimum of 50lbs
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter
15 hours ago | Agribusiness - Plant & Soil Sciences, Seed and Biotechnology - , AgCareers.com, 3 monthsThe J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true farm-to-table...
15 hours ago | Agribusiness - Plant & Soil Sciences, Seed and Biotechnology - , AgCareers.com, 3 monthsThe J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots firmly planted in...