Warehouse Operator's at Victory Packaging located at 31740 Enterprise Drive, Livonia, MI 48150 are responsible for all phases of assembling materials for customer orders, receiving new and returned product, and maintaining safety and quality standards within the warehouse.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift Certified
- One or more year(s) experience as warehouse clerk preferred
- Fluency in English required, verbal and written
- Basic computer literacy preferred but not required
Essential Function / Job Duties:
- Moving controls, devices, and levers to drive forklifts; transfer materials, unloading, processing, loading and storage areas.
- Move outgoing product using hand truck, forklift or other material handling equipment, in accordance with all safety policies, to loading dock.
- Receive, sort and place incoming product in appropriate warehouse location.
- Document and record any customer returns as required.
- Record amounts of material shipped or received in Victory computer system.
- Mark materials and product with Victory inventory codes.
- Notify Supervisor, General Manager or Office Manager of any product, safety or customer concerns.
- Assist with general counting of inventory.
- Open all containers, crates or bales as required to sort and maintain stock.
- Organize warehouse for cleanliness and safety at all times.
- Sweep, mop and perform other routine maintenance.
- Maintain all safety standards, including wearing protective clothing and eyewear as required.
- Maintain all quality indicators for operations by verifying product quantity/quality before delivery.
- Keep warehouse accessible and safe for branch staff and visitors.
- Coordinate of last minute or unscheduled deliveries will be necessary.
Additional Functions/Job Duties:
- Assist in Production
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform job duties in severe weather conditions: heat, cold, rain, etc.
- Walk for distances of 100 yards repeatedly and without assistance
- Lift 75 pounds repeatedly and without assistance or equipment
- Utilize all material handling equipment without assistance
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Req ID: WAREH02575
Responsible for working with internal and external customers to identify needs and requirements to translate them into a manufacturable design that is produced at the highest standard of quality...
Veterinarian | Recent Graduates Welcome! | Farmington Hills, MI, Advanced Veterinary Medical Center, 9 daysAt Advanced Veterinary Medical Center, our two-doctor practice is excited to add another veterinarian to our team! We pride ourselves on offering top quality recommendations and educating our...
Company Description: Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across...
Veterinarian at Dix Animal Hospital - Lincoln Park, MI - Excellent mentorship in GP and ER medicine, Dix Animal Hospital, 21 daysDix Animal Hospital in Lincoln Park, MI is seeking a Veterinarian to join their amazing team. They are a full-service animal hospital that welcomes both pet patients in need of routine medical,...
Responsible for working with internal and external customers to identify needs and requirements...
Veterinarian | Recent Graduates Welcome! | Farmington Hills, MI, Advanced Veterinary Medical Center, 9 daysAt Advanced Veterinary Medical Center, our two-doctor practice is excited to add another...
Company Description: Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance...
Veterinarian at Dix Animal Hospital - Lincoln Park, MI - Excellent mentorship in GP and ER medicine, Dix Animal Hospital, 21 daysDix Animal Hospital in Lincoln Park, MI is seeking a Veterinarian to join their amazing team....