The Warehouse Operator position for Victory Packaging is responsible for all phases of assembling materials for customer orders, receiving new and returned product, and maintaining safety and quality standards within the warehouse.
- Moving controls, devices, and levers to drive forklifts; transfer materials, unloading, processing, loading and storeage areas.
- Move outgoing product using hand truck, forklift or other material handling equipment, in accordance with all safety policies, to loading dock.
- Receive, sort and place incoming product in appropriate warehouse location. • Document and record any customer returns as required.
- Record amounts of material shipped or received in Victory computer system.
- Mark materials and product with Victory inventory codes.
- Notify Supervisor, General Manager or Office Manager of any product, safety or customer concerns.
- Assist with general counting of inventory.
- Open all containers, crates or bales as required to sort and maintain stock.
- Organize warehouse for cleanliness and safety at all times.
- Sweep, mop and perform other routine maintenance.
- Maintain all safety standards, including wearing protective clothing and eyewear as required.
- Maintain all quality indicators for operations by verifying product quantity/quality before delivery.
- Keep warehouse accessible and safe for branch staff and visitors.
- Coordinate of last minute or unscheduled deliveries will be necessary. Additional Functions/ Job Duties
- Assist in U-Haul production
- Other duties as assigned Physical Requirements
- Perform job duties in severe weather conditions: heat, cold, rain, etc.
- Walk for distances of 100 yards repeatedly and without assistance
- Lift 75 pounds repeatedly and without assistance or equipment
- Utilize all material handling equipment without assistance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift Certified
- One or more year(s) experience as warehouse clerk preferred
- Fluency in English required, verbal and written
- Basic computer literacy preferred but not required Physical Requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Req ID: WAREH01887
Technical Specialist Apply Share Posted Date: Jan-15-2020 Job ID: 16912 Job Function: Retail Operations City: Pineville State: North Carolina Store: Pineville What's cool about this job Want to...
Full or part time Associate Veterinarian opportunity AAHA, Fear Free CERTIFIED practice, Veterinary Medical Center of Fort Mill, 19 daysLearn, Contribute and Make a Difference! If you strive to be part of a practice that emphasizes the well being and personal development of team members and you desire to make a difference in the...
Technical Specialist Apply Share Posted Date: Jan-15-2020 Job ID: 16912 Job Function: Retail...
Full or part time Associate Veterinarian opportunity AAHA, Fear Free CERTIFIED practice, Veterinary Medical Center of Fort Mill, 19 daysLearn, Contribute and Make a Difference! If you strive to be part of a practice that emphasizes...