2nd Shift Warehouse Selectors start at $17.51/hour (includes a $0.60 shift premium) plus incentives!
Order Selectors Average $43K/year!
Schedule: 2:00 PM until work is done, approximately 12 midnight. 4 days per week on a rotating schedule. Shift could vary.
Distribution Center Address: 333 50th St SW, Wyoming, MI 49548
Benefits after 30 days!
Experience a world where hard work and great pay create a place where you can learn by doing, meet new challenges, work alongside some of the greatest team members around, and have a little fun along the way.
Our manually operated distribution centers hire some of the best athletes in the business!
Take a look at what it's like to be a selector within our manual distribution center:
Order Selectors have a very physically demanding job here – we call it the “get paid to work out” program. You’ll be picking product (up to 100 pounds per case) throughout the shift and getting it ready for delivery to our customers.
Like any job, there are some requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age or older (required)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
- We have different temperature zones – your ability to work in cold or extremely hot conditions is required while you’re here
- And you'll hustle --- this is a fast paced, physically demanding environment requiring constant walking, going up/down stairs and platforms, and handling product.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English (to read labels, pick lists, scanners, signage, company website information related to benefits, updates, complete paperwork and follow verbal instructions).
- Successfully pass our drug screen and background check requirements (criminal background check, yes – we do not check your credit score)
- Valid email so we can follow up with you and let you know what’s happening next in the process
- Must be able to work holidays and overtime as required -- holidays are very important to our restaurant customers!
Find out more about our values, culture, and benefits at gfs.com/careers
Be part of it!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are...
Associate Dean, School of Veterinary Medicine, St. Matthew's University School of Veterinary Medicine, 5 daysSt. Matthew's University, a privately funded institution located in the Cayman Islands, is seeking an Associate Dean for the School of Veterinary Medicine. The veterinary school was founded in...
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants...
Associate Dean, School of Veterinary Medicine, St. Matthew's University School of Veterinary Medicine, 5 daysSt. Matthew's University, a privately funded institution located in the Cayman Islands, is...