Warehouse Specialist– Nutrien Ag Solutions (Knox City, TX, USA)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
This position will report directly to the operations manager at the Knox City, Nutrien location.
What you will do:
- Accurately pick orders in a safe, timely and effective manner as per bill of lading.
- All orders should be staged and checked for accuracy and efficiency.
- Load trailers as per order of delivery.
- Receive product for the warehouse.
- Receive bulk liquid and transfer to appropriate holding tank for production.
- Inspect all received product for damages and transfer to assigned proper location within warehouse.
- Ensure paperwork is properly completed and distributed.
- Prepare empties for bulk pours including labeling.
- Wash empties for bulk filling productions.
- Assist with production lines as required.
- Follow outlined procedures and safety protocols at all times.
- Clean and maintain warehouse.
- Identify any deficiency immediately to warehouse supervisor.
- Monitor warehouse equipment by following company procedures and policies.
- Ensure that physical product matches product on bills of lading when shipping and receiving.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will bring:
- Requires a GED or high school diploma. Agricultural experience is preferred, but not required.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Computer proficient.
- Able to lift up to 65 lbs.
- Ability to use warehouse equipment (forklift, pallet jack, hand jack).
- Able to work extra hours and weekends as needed to meet business demands during busy times of the year.
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter