Warehouse Specialist– Nutrien Ag Solutions (Cloverdale, Virgina, U.S.A)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
What you will do:
- To load or assist in loading trailer with materials using a forklift.
- Assure a safe and clean work environment by using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and completing safety training.
- To handle company owned equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- To prepare containers for filling with the correct documentation.
- To be able to lift and move up to 75 pounds.
- Perform general warehouse duties, including stacking products, sweeping floor as well as other assigned duties.
- To obtain shipping bills of lading and necessary signatures and return completed paperwork to shipping office.
- This summary of job responsibilities and duties is meant to be a general description of this position and is not all-inclusive
- To assist in warehouse maintenance.
- To perform other duties and assignments as directed by management.
What you will bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years warehouse experience.
- Must have reliable transportation and good attendance is required.
- Must be dependable, reliable, competent, and mature enough to handle equipment safely.
- As a safety-sensitive employee, must pass substance abuse screening, and subject to random and other required substance abuse screening as per company policy.
- Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, our ideal candidate must be committed to achieving superior results with integrity and sustaining our safe and positive work environment while having the ability to embrace working side by side others in a diverse culture
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter
Working Title Director of Public Safety Role Title Compliance/Safety Officer IV - 69034 Job Open Date 05/29/2020 Job Close Date Jobs close at 11:59pm EST/EDT. 06/05/2020 Job Type...
Job Description Kelly is recruiting for Production Operators--Successfully operate packaging line equipment (canning, bottling, and kegging lines), packaging beer for orders. - Prepare products...
Working Title Housekeeping Assistant Role Title Hsekeep &/or Apparel Workr I - 79071 Job Open Date 05/04/2020 Job Close Date Jobs close at 11:59pm EST/EDT. 05/11/2020 Job Type...
Working Title Nursing Assistant - Transport Aide Role Title Direct Service Associate II - 49052 Job Open Date 05/27/2020 Job Close Date Jobs close at 11:59pm EST/EDT. 06/08/2020 Job Type...
Working Title Director of Public Safety Role Title Compliance/Safety Officer IV - 69034 Job Open...
Job Description Kelly is recruiting for Production Operators--Successfully operate packaging...
Working Title Housekeeping Assistant Role Title Hsekeep &/or Apparel Workr I - 79071 Job Open...
Working Title Nursing Assistant - Transport Aide Role Title Direct Service Associate II -...