The Warehouse Supervisor is typically dedicated to an assigned area of responsibility within an account or location. The incumbent ensures that productivity and operational goals are met in order to deliver customer satisfaction. Individual will be working in a dynamic environment that focuses on delivering continuous measurable improvement to the customer.
Sunday-Wednesday 6:00 pm- 6:00 am
-oversee 15 forklift operators
-ensure SOPs are followed in a safe and efficient manner
-Exceed customer expectations
-Must be willing to work nights
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Experience with DOT, OSHA, and all related safety regulations required
- Minimum of 6 (six) months supervisory experience required
- 1-3 Years of experience in a transportation, warehouse or distribution environment preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Preferred
- Knowledge/Experience in transportation environment, (i.e. Shipping, receiving and inventory management, distribution or dispatch) preferred
- Knowledge of warehouse and or software applications, routing and dispatch software systems preferred
- Performance management of direct reports. Developing direct reports
- Employee relations/issue resolution New employee training
- Disciplinary actions
- Quality assurance Administrative duties
- Customer satisfaction/problem resolution
- Ensure functional area meets all productivity goals and objectives
- Safety management and reporting
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Description The Operations Manager II will plan, direct and coordinate the operations of the branch. Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and...
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation...
H.B. Fuller Construction Adhesives (a subsidiary of H.B. Fuller Company) is a leading provider of technologically advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial and residential construction...
Position Title: Library Computer - Print Assistant, SC1LCOMPSLRC (SP20) Position Number: SC1LCOMPSLRC/SF1LCOMPSLRC Department: Library - LRC Position Type: Student Employee - ST Pay Type: Hourly...
Posted On: 11/13/2019 Merchandiser req13423 Employment Type: Regular Location: NORTH AURORA,IL Have you ever enjoyed Arnold® , Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or...
Position Title: Chaparral Fitness Front Desk Attendant, SC1CHPFITFDAPE (SP20) Position Number: SC1CHPFITFDAPE/SF1CHPFITFDAPE Department: Physical Education - PHYS Position Type: Student Employee -...
Description The Operations Manager II will plan, direct and coordinate the operations of the...
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants...
H.B. Fuller Construction Adhesives (a subsidiary of H.B. Fuller Company) is a leading provider...
Position Title: Library Computer - Print Assistant, SC1LCOMPSLRC (SP20) Position...
Posted On: 11/13/2019 Merchandiser req13423 Employment Type: Regular Location: NORTH...
Position Title: Chaparral Fitness Front Desk Attendant, SC1CHPFITFDAPE (SP20) Position...