Warehouse Transport Coordinator - Beloit, WI
Hours: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Monday-Friday
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Federal law requires that this operator successfully pass all DOT HAZMAT training requirements.
- Forklift certification
- Responsible for receiving all material into MAPICS. Returns, raw materials, packaging materials, etc… This will include outside storage facilities as well.
- Will need to be able to facilitate raw materials for research and development use.
- Responsible for distributing paperwork to the necessary departments to insure a timely release.
- Will need a working knowledge of the LIMS system and MAPICS systems.
- Responsible for ensuring all raw materials are sampled, stored according to plant GMP's/SOP's and safety procedures.
- Must be able to accurately enter bin transfers, etc. and retrieve data from the computer system.
- Must keep work area in a clean and safe manner.
- Must be able to follow instructions, be a team player and communicate well.
- Must have the ability to be flexible and work with limited supervision, must be a quick thinker.
- Demonstrates leadership in the area of safety. This requires observing and enforcing safety rules and practices, encouraging safe work behaviors, and promptly correcting conditions and unsafe behavior, which may lead to accidents.
- Must have ability to coordinate and prioritize work in the absence of the warehouse supervisor.
- Responsible for checking and performing inventory counts accurately as required.
- Must be able to accomplish order checking, label making, UPS and FEDEX shipping, and coordinating finished sample/raw material transfers from outside warehouses.
- Must have a good working knowledge of math and be confident in using it.
- Must have a full understanding of inventory control, counting procedures, products and movement.
- Must be able to obtain a working knowledge of computer systems necessary. (MAPICS, Windows, Outlook, Excel, Email or be trained to perform these functions within probationary period).
- Must be able to write clearly and legibly.
- Must be in good mental and physical condition.
- Must be able to communicate well in a professional manner, possess excellent phone skills, read and understand written instructions.
- Individual must be flexible in adjusting his/her work schedule and be able to work overtime when required to meet the department needs.
- Individual must be organized, neat, clean and consistent.
- Individual must have initiative, be resourceful and have the ability to use common sense and make decisions using sound judgment.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment, i.e., scanner, copier, fax machine, calculator, etc.
- Minimum of 2-3 years warehousing experience.
- Forklift Experience.
- As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
- Resumes in MS Word are preferred.
- If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter at Leslie.Hesano@kellyservices.com ; however, your resume must be received via the official posting.
Why Kelly® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
We are seeking a full-time or part-time associate to join our well established, small animal practice. There is no after-hour emergency work. Our practice is located 20 minutes south of...