Wealth Management Associate
: May 16, 2019
: Americas-United States of America-Maryland-Bethesda
: Wealth Management
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Professional
The Wealth Management Associate is a client-facing role. Through a combination of marketing methods, client-management skills, and market and product knowledge, the Wealth Management Associate partners with team members to address the specific needs and service issues of high net worth clients in order to cultivate existing client relationships.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Independently improves and streamlines the service model and operational procedures for the team
- Coordinates resolution of complex issues/concerns received from the client with input from senior team members
- Identifies practice management opportunities through various firm channels
- Establishes and cultivates relationships with new clients and proactively helps to resolve issues and concerns
- Provides support on products and services
- Conducts quarterly/annual business performance reviews in conjunction with the Financial Advisor
- May utilize financial planning tools to analyze complex financial information and lead client/prospect financial planning presentations in conjunction with the Financial Advisor
Additional requirements may include:
- Develops customized presentation materials and manage performance measurements for existing accounts in order to attract new clients
- Collaborates with the Financial Advisor in developing overall business plans and marketing strategies by independently targeting prospective clients and create/plan the content of seminars
- Initiates, organizes, promotes and sets up seminars for clients and prospects on behalf of the Financial Advisor
- Independently assists clients with market and stock research
- Independently develops, implements, and communicates new procedures, products and portfolio enhancements to high net worth clients
- Coordinates enrollment campaigns/meetings for high net worth individuals/individual investors
- Assigns work to team’s Client Service Associate and/or Technical Analyst, as appropriate
- Utilizes knowledge, experience, and expertise obtained through the CFP or CFA qualification process, to lead a comprehensive discovery analysis that identifies differentiating information and variables to be used in the financial planning process
- Cultivates and develops corporate relationships
- Attends seminars or client meetings with Financial Advisor and coordinates distribution of marketing presentations to clients
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS:
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of post-high school education and/or work experience in a field relevant to the position required
- Four-year college degree or professional certification preferred
- Active Series 7, 63 and 65 or Series 7 and 66
- If required, maintain CFP or CFA designation
- Additional product licenses may be required
- Financial industry and product knowledge preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of applicable compliance rules and regulations and firm policies
- Able to work independently
- Complex Business Service Officer with potential dual report to a Group Director
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.
Job Description: The Relationship Manager (RM) is responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of commercial relationships who require financial services and products to meet their needs....
Financial Analyst-Baking Global Brands Division-19002307 Description Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the culinary capital. About us: We’re the food and beverage company behind lots...
Finance Manager-19002723 Description Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the culinary capital. We are writing a new chapter in our journey; Nestlé USA has opened its new U.S....
20 hours ago | Agribusiness - Education and Extension - Business Development/Strategic Management, AgCareers.com, 9 daysMission 4-H, the nation’s largest youth development organization, grows confident young people who are empowered for life today and prepared for career tomorrow. 4-H programs empower nearly six...
KP members within a choice (POS/PPO/OOA) plan require an additional degree of assistance understanding their plan and navigating between in network and out of network services. Often, these...
Outdoor Programs Market Coordinator - Mid- Atlantic Region Apply Share Posted Date: May- 8-2019 Job ID: 14365 Job Function: Outdoor Education City: Washington State: District of Columbia Store:...
Job Description: The Relationship Manager (RM) is responsible for developing and managing a...
Financial Analyst-Baking Global Brands Division-19002307 Description Foods people love. The life...
Finance Manager-19002723 Description Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the culinary...
20 hours ago | Agribusiness - Education and Extension - Business Development/Strategic Management, AgCareers.com, 9 daysMission 4-H, the nation’s largest youth development organization, grows confident young people...
KP members within a choice (POS/PPO/OOA) plan require an additional degree of assistance...
Outdoor Programs Market Coordinator - Mid- Atlantic Region Apply Share Posted Date: May-...